Chapter 60

The Kurosakis and their friends had seen a lot of things during their adventures, strange and fantastic things but having met all of these new and very powerful individuals completely takes the cake.

However this individuals we're considered family by Harry, it was still a big shock to them though, ninjas, Yokai, vampire, mutants, angels, devils, dragons, a superhero and even gods, all of this would usually be hard to believe but these beings were right in front of them speaking and joking around with them.

Yuzu, Karin and Masaki were the first ones to recover from everything and immediately went to speak with all the girls, for the twins they wanted to meet and get to know their new sisters which to them were about the coolest girls they have ever met.

Masaki went with them because to her these girls were her daughters now and she needed to ask them many questions, like how many grandchildren she should be expecting and when was their weddings, important things a mother should know.

Yoruichi went to walk around town, she was curious about how different this world is to their own and the best way to find out that information, is to go out for a bit and see for herself, of course she was also going to do a bit of spying too, it is her expertise after all.

The men 'except Isshin who was more curious about other things' immediately went to the lab just so they could see and talk about the mecha that Tony, Sirius, Remus and Harry we're building.

Urahara's eyes sparkled in interest and began to throw ideas out and different methods to how to make the mecha unique and energy efficient, Ichigo thought that it was the coolest thing he had ever seen but kept that himself as he watched the mad scientists work.

Isshin was more interested in the medical practices of other worlds and went to speak with Tsunade, Gabriel and Asia who we're happy to speak with him about everything he was curious about.

Riruka was happily petting Kunou's tails, she really does like fluffy things, Orihime was happily asking questions to everyone "oh~ so Valerie your a vampire right? do you drink blood? do you hiss when somebody pulls a cross at you!? oh, oh! can you shape-shift? have you drank Harry's blood, how does it taste?!".

Everyone sweatdropped hearing Orihime's barrage of questions to Valerie, who just smiled at her and decided to humor her "hmm~ well I'm half vampire so that makes me a Dhampir, a descendant of Dracula actually, I can drink blood but don't really need to anymore, holy items no longer affect me so no I don't hiss when someone shoves a cross to my face hehe~ I can turn into bats and mist, I think that counts as shape-shifting and yes I have tasted Harry's blood, it was very sweet and sort of minty!".

Orihime awed and giggled while Harry sweatdropped, he then rubbed his neck and blushed a bit, he still remembers when Valerie took a bite out of his neck when he was sleeping, it didn't hurt but it did make him feel a bit embarrassed about it for a while.

Orihime then turned towards Susan and Hermione "and you guys are witches right? do you ride on brooms? do you make potions on a cauldron while cackling? do you have black cats!".

Hermione loudly groaned while Susan laughed "don't mind her, she's just upset because those stereotypes are true".

Orihime clapped excitedly, while Harry just patted Hermione' s on her head "there, there I do think you look extra sexy when you cackle while making potions".