Chapter 47

I few days have gone by and things have been busy for Harry and company, Tony was very busy trying to create miniature versions of the arc reactors, Hermione, Sirius and Remus were helping find a solution to the over heating problem while he was testing magical metals.

Meanwhile Harry was training a couple of kitsune and Nekomata how to use steel release, the yokai were very interested in this elemental manipulation via Chakra so they were learning fast, Le fay and Jessica were going down to the Natural Dungeon to mine for more different types of magical metal to see which one work with what Tony has planned.

Morgan and Hope are still doing great at school and have a lot of friends, they even came to a sleepover once, needless to say that chaos reigned in the Potter household, especially since Sirius and Remus appeared and dragged the kids on a pranking spree.

Harry became the victim of one particular prank, when he came into the living and sat on the couch, when he did the cushion besides him exploded in a pink dust cloud painting him completely in pink.

Harry sat there wide eyed and in shock for a minute until his mind caught up to him a second later and he began to chase everyone all over the house, the kids were having the time of their lives but Sirius and Remus didn't, Harry shave their heads off and curse them so their hair would grow back in a week, they however didn't regret their decision to prank Harry and just grinned and walk around proudly.

The rest of the girls continued to train and go to their respective guilds for further adventuring in the Natural Dungeon, recently new types of machine like monster and aliens were spawning deep down in the dungeon and the girls were very curious about them.

When Yasaka showed a picture of one of these creatures to Harry when he was visiting, he immediately recognized them "hmm those are Chitauri... and the machines look like Tony's armor, interesting... the dungeon must be pulling information from my system and the enemies i have faced to create new type of enemies, it will probably begin to produce resources found on that world too".

Yasaka nodded in understanding "I see... that's interesting, so the more worlds you visit the more will the Natural Dungeon expand and grow, which means that, the Yokai faction will get even more resources to work with?".

Harry nodded "yup, we got to tell Tony about this, he might be able to use those machine like monsters and the weapons these dungeon Chitauri have for his research".

Yasaka nodded and they both continued to speak about the many things happening in Kyoto while enjoying some tea.

Meanwhile in the underworld Rias and her peerage had almost recovered from all their injuries but they weren't happy about that or happy at all.

The underworld as a whole was upset with Rias and blamed her for putting the devil race under the radar of a dragon god, this was something Rias wasn't used to, she has never been ignored or glared at before but now that was what she was receiving everywhere she went.

Her peerage had been more than physically broken, Harry beat them emotionally too and now they seem even worse than before, Rias was worried about Kiba the most since he seemed to transfer his hatred towards Excalibur to Harry and Le fay Pendragon and that didn't make any sense even to her.

Good thing Rias's mother Venelana saw this and throughly got those thoughts away from him before he made a horrible mistake, she also forced him to get some therapy, it wasn't normal to go around with you're heart full of anger and hate but all of this did showed her that she had utterly failed her knight.