flashback 🤔

Jimin :felix save me

Jk :how ?

Felix :I found him near river when I  went on the picnic to hesu river with han

Suga :how you know him (cold)

Felix :we were friends in usa

Jhope :you and jimin?

Felix :no

Namjoon :then

Eunwoo :me, mochi and felix

Tae :i can't understand

Bogam :chim plz tell clearly

Jimin :hmm that day when I drown in river....

Flashback

(when jimin drowning in the river .he was stuck in the car .he somehow get success in broking the car window glass and get outside jimin started drowning in the river as jimin don't know how to swim. he look here and there for some help . He saw the police officer, he wave his hand toward them but they didn't able to saw him ) 

Jimin :oh god why they not looking at me? How will I get out of it .what will happen to my family they are worrying about me ahhh!

(jimin was thinking something when a wood hit jimin head ,jimin hold that wood for support but then he fainted because of hiting on the head but with the help of wood jimin doesn't drown)

Time skip

it been two day jimin doesn't get his sense .now jimin is in hesu river by floating with wood of tree. Two boys were going from there when they saw jimin they come run toward jimin . A boy get into the river and start swimming and go to jimin he hold jimin in his arms and get to first boy with him in his arms but when he saw jimin he get shock )

? Pov

(me and han were going through hesu river for picnic when I see someone floating in river. I said han to look there when he also see there. me and han immidetly run to that side .han got down in the water and take that person out and when I see the boy face I get shock )

?:jimin

Han :where

?:he is jimin 

Han :what? But felix he were in soeul na

Felix :yeah but I also don't know what he is doing here

Han :first let's take him to hospital

Felix :you are right his condition is not looking good

Han :umm

(i and han drove off from there to hospital with jimin )

In hospital

Author pov

(doctor check jimin in ICU while han and felix were standing outside than sometime later doctor come out, felix and han went to him )