Heartbreak💔

Time skip

(2 month later today is the graduation day in these month suga behavior not change for jimin he always bully jimin ,but jimin said nothing jk jhope many time stop suga to do anything like this with jimin but suga was suga he never listen them once he lock jimin in the store room not knowing that jimin scare from darkness but thanks to god that time rose find him and unlock him suga keep going doing anything what come in mind but Jimin couldn't hate him instead fell in love with suga he was in love with suga from childhood but now he is confirmed about his feelings so that why he dicide to confess his feelings at the graduation day lets see next )

Jimin pov

(today is our last day of university because we complete our graduation and now I will do the thing I wait from many days I'm very excited but also nervous because I thought to confess my feelings to suga hung what I feel for him from childhood ,now I'm in so hurry i get ready ,ate my breakfast and leave for university )

In university

Author pov

(everything related graduation went smooth like butter principal give his speech and award to the toppers of the university . Sometime later when everyone start taking their leave .jimin done a big mistake that he went to suga and said )

Jimin :suga hyung I want to talk to you about something

Suga :say (coldly )

Jimin : ohm.. I love you

Suga :what did you said

Jimin : i said I love you hyung (shy )

-SLAP-

Suga :you bitch what do you think about your self hm i know that you are only behind my fame na. Boys like you are just gold digger where you see money start bing bing there like a bee just see your face you piece of shit (shout )

Jimin : h- hyung its no-not like this I lo-love you from child----

Suga :just shut the fuck up (shout )

Mark :suga shut up what are you doing

Suga :mark don't come in between (to jimin )and you for your kind information my girlfriend is jennie and why u didn't see your face before confession !see jennie and you. You are not my type you even doesn't have any dressing sense look at you bhanji personality

Jennie :suga just leave him don't waste your time on person like him

Suga :you are saying right let's go from here I don't want to see his face

(suga was about to go from there but he stop when he heard jimin voice )

Jimin :suga hyung give me one chance to prove my love I will do anything

Suga :anything?

Jimin :yeah anything

Suga :can you will die for me

(everyone shock by hear suga jimin stay silent )

Yeonjun :suga what are you saying

(suga ignore yeonjun and said )

Suga :i now tha - - -

Jimin :i will

Suga :then prove yourself

(suga say that and left from there jamin also run from there while crying jimin went to his house and take his car key and sat in the car, drove off in the full speed )

At bridge

Jimin pov

(i left from my house in the full speed i am not thinking about anything just suga hyung word are coming in my mind I m fully heartbroken i couldn't think that hyung thought like this about me I wasn't concented on driving my mind was in the cage of my thoughts that I didn't notice a truck was coming from front in full speed i am crying hard remember his words that when that truck hit my car and by the hit my head hit on the staring wheel and I back out the last thing I felt was something like liquid touch my body )

Author pov

(jimin car fall in the river below the bridge everyone start gethering there a men call the police force after sometimes police force come and help to drag the car out but they didn't find anyone in the car police check the car and there they find jimin id card they call jimin parents when jimin parents come to know that they got a big shock, they come to the accident side with min family )

Jisoo :police officer where is my chim

Officer :mrs park we only find his id Card in the car

Bogam :SO FOR WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FIND HIM (shout )

Officer :don't shout mr park we try many time but we fond no one and why if we should fond him we can't say he will be alive this river is very deep

Jisoo :it couldn't happen chim is alive i know he alive (crying )

Tae: mom don't cry plz we can't do anything about it (tear )

Jisoo :but tae my jimin

Iu :mom plz stop crying you will got sick

Jin :yes jisoo Iu and tae is right plz stop crying plz

(somehow they stop jisoo. it's also a big incident for them everyone have tear in their eye except suga who was standing there in a corner with his blank face they know that they couldn't do anything to get jimin back ,they cannot believe that they loss jimin but they have to believe because we can't change our fate it is only divided by the god they know that they can't get what they had lost, they just have to live with the truth that they loss jimin .its a huge thing for park's because jimin was the sunshine of the park 's, he was the happiness of their life it's look like they had lost  happiness of their life a important member of their family. Minute 's convert into hour ,hours into day, days into week, weeks into month, months into year. They start living normally but they always feel like something is missing in their life )

Author
Vote and comment
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊