Chapter - 5 - The academy

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the original characters of Naruto or That time I got reincarnated as a slime. That goes to their respective owners.

Please enjoy :)

(Note : Holy shit I haven't touched Wattpad in a while. I'm really sorry you guys. I'll try to make it up to you. )

_____________________________________

"Whoah! It's so crowded here!" Naruto shouted right beside me.

We were standing right before the Academy gates. And indeed... There were lots of kinds and their parents.

"Hmm." Of course, Ciel was with us too. And occasionally sent glares back to the people glaring at us.

"Look at the paper on the table before the door to see where your assigned classrooms are!" One of the instructors shouted.

It's kind of weird considering that we were basically going into the military and the parents are happily sending us here.

I know that to become a ninja you need to start training from a young age, but they could at least wait until you were an adult before they sent you out!

Some genin int he village are as young as 12!

Even back on Earth, you at least needed to be an adult to get drafted in even in the most desperate times.

But whatever.

I look at the paper and see that our class is 1A. I can sort of see some pretty big names going there as well. Nara, Yamanaka, Akimichi, And other major clan heirs attending this class.

I wonder how it is decided who will be in class with who.

We went through the halls of the academy when we stumbled upon our class relatively quickly.

"Behave you two. I will come and pick you up when the school ends." Ciel said.

"Sure, mom." I said.

"Ok Mom!" Naruto said with a big smile across his face.

Ciel nodded and went outside.

'Well... here we go.' I opened the door to the classroom and immediately sensed the looks of the other kids already in class.

It was natural to be curious about another person entering the class when it's your first time entering the school so I'm not worried about it.

Naruto went straight after me. We didn't say anything and took our seats in the empty back where a boy with a trench coat that covered almost his entire body and round black glass tinted glasses. It looked like he was going to disappear as soon as you took your eyes off of him. 

Next to him sat a bowl cut with two bangs on the side girl with white pupils and a thick beige coat. I think this was a Hyuuga if I'm not wrong. Her posture seemed that she was timid, which is quite an uncommon trait in the hyuuga family as they are usually very proud of themselves around the village.

Naruto was looking around excitedly as before. I think he is excited to meet new people, he was always a people person more then me.

His smiles no longer feel fake to me. I really like them, not the forced toothy smile. I feel like it suddenly gets brighter every time he genuinely smiles.

I wore a black sleeveless t-shirt with navy blue pants. Naruto was wearing a burnt orange t-shirt with black pants. 

Naruto's hair by now was entirely red, contrasting his sky blue eyes. Thanks to Ciel's training, both mine and Naruto's baby fat was entirely gone.