CLICKBAIT

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ❞ La Cristal, a world-renowned university is quite picky when it comes to deciding which students will attend it. Or well, in other words, it's known to offer seats only to those who can swim in cash and gold. So when five students who don't live up to those standards enter, there is a huge rift which leads to crimes and bloody actions. In the end, betrayal is the only truth that sticks.

***

When five new students- Jeon Jungkook, Park Chaeyoung, Kim Yerim, Huang Renjun and Kang Seulgi join the University which has been in their dreams ever since the age of five, they have tons of expectations. But when the inequality system between the rich and poor comes into the spotlight, they're not sure how many of their hopes will be fulfilled.

Especially when the most famous students- Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Seo Soojin, Park Jisung and Jennie Kim will do anything to make sure they receive their suspension letter. The ten go through a series of competition that slowly turns dark, as venom and jealousy engulf them completely, blinding them in a way, that crime is the only thing they can think of.

hey everyone, please make sure to check this work out as well <3

it's kind of my best work writing wise and has so much more than everything else. comments and support will be really appreciated!

with that being said, enjoy crime in the church!