Chapter 13: Uncle Eclipse

August 27th, 2024.

Current Time: 4:45 PM.

Contains: Fluff, Flirty Eclipse, Family Bonding, And Wholesome Moments.

I'm just going to use a name of my choosing for your robot child.

~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

The day started off with the usual routine of catering to (C/N)'s needs, cleaning up the Daycare to prepare for the arrival of the children, and making sure our robot child, whom me, Sun, and Moon decided to name Nebula. Sun and Moon were currently occupied with playing with both (C/N) and Nebula, so I decided to explore the Daycare a bit.

The first place I checked out was Sun and Moon's room, which was in desperate need of a makeover. The two of them work so hard at what they do, and yet they were given the dirtiest room. Just as I was about to start cleaning, I heard a voice speak up from behind me. Going into my Security Protocol mode, I spoke to the voice with a bit of malice.

"ЩΉӨΣVΣЯ YӨЦ ΛЯΣ, YӨЦ'ЯΣ ПӨƬ ƧЦPPӨƧΣD ƬӨ BΣ IП ƬΉΣ DΛYᄃΛЯΣ ЩΉIᄂΣ IƬ'Ƨ ᄃᄂӨƧΣD. ƧΉӨЩ YӨЦЯƧΣᄂF BΣFӨЯΣ I ΣƧᄃӨЯƬ YӨЦ ӨЦƬ MYƧΣᄂF," my semi glitched voice growled in warning. The entity behind me cleared their throat before they answered.

"𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 ℑ'𝔪 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔖𝔲𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫," the voice spoke with a thick, British accent. Their voice was somewhat glitchy too, but not as much as mine currently was.

"ЩΉΛƬ ΛЯΣ YӨЦ GӨIПG ƬӨ DӨ ƬӨ ƬΉΣM?" I asked, my tone of voice was very protective, and I wouldn't hesitate to attack this mysterious entity if I sensed they were a threat.

"𝔚𝔥𝔶, 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢! ℑ'𝔪 𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩," the voice replied. My own voice returned to normal as I tilted my head in confusion.

"Who are you?" I asked, my systems were still on alert in case I needed to run. The entity stepped into the light to reveal themself, and that's when I noticed that I was talking to another animatronic. They looked like Sun except they were painted orange and black.

"𝔐𝔶 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔈𝔠𝔩𝔦𝔭𝔰𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔞 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔱,"~ he said, bowing down and taking my hand in one of his before placing a kiss on the back of it. I noticed that he had four arms instead of two, which seemed a little unusual for an animatronic to have, but then again, I'd met the DJ who had six arms.

"I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you too Eclipse," I replied, a light purple blush dusting my faceplate. Eclipse seemed to notice that I was a little uncomfortable, so he let go of my hand and apologized.

"𝔇𝔬 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰. ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢," he said, raising all four of his arms in a shameful manner. I quickly took one of his hands in mine again and let out a soft chuckle.