Vol. 2

☾☽Narrators Log☾☽

He was shaking, scared out his mind with his eyes screwed shut.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." Scaphia re-assures him as she helps him out the portal. "I'm right here."

"Hey Sca-" A voice spoke, freezing when they saw a new face.

Ashton clings to Scaphia. "Who's that?" he says, pointing to the two people standing there.

"That's Ben- he's the oldest, and that's Aiden. I would be the youngest of the three. How old are you again?"

"Um.. I got taught this before, come on, Ash!" He said to himself. "13! 13 in human years."

"Human years?" Ben questions, making Ashton nod.

"Yea. 5 in hybrid."

"Cool, I guess." he shrugs, pulling out his sword and swinging it. "Imma go hunt some mobs. Peace." He leaves before pausing, "Wait, what's your name?"

"Ashton." He says, looking at Scaphia.

"Can I call you Ash?" Ben asks and Ashton nods. "Okay... Do you want a title?"

"A.. title?" Ashton tilts his head.

"Yea, like, I'm the Artisan, Ben is the Bard, and Scaphia is the Warlock. Here, a list of what other characters there are that are in the same topic we used. You can use something e]other than these if you'd like." Aiden states.

"DnD... I've played it once before.." Ashton says, confusing the others.

"You have?" They say in unison.

"Yea, with my cousins... Or I guess the other mobs in the end."

"End? You've been there before?"

"Yea! My dad is an Enderman, my mom is a Ghast." He says, shivering. "It's offly cold here..."

The others look at each other, sighing before Aiden gestures for Ashton to follow him.

"Come on, Let's get you real clothes."

Time Skip™

¤§Ashton's POV§¤

He brought me to his house, showing him some extra clothes he had. I chose a grey and black baggy stripped shirt with a chain belt and black jeans.

"Thank you." I say. "A-and, I wanna be the magician."

He nods with a bright smile, ruffling my hair and leading me back to the others as we talk.

"Everyone meet Ashton Greenwood the Magician!"

They clap, chuckling.

"Alrighty, then. This seems like a solid group. Oh, and Ash?" Ben says.

"Yea?"

There is one more person, she helped us defeat the Ender dragon, but she... we haven't seen her in a while, but her name is Debbie. If you find her, say hi for us?"

I nod, playing with my shirt. 

(375)