Ch.5

"Daddy!"

I groaned as I steered from my sleep."Your turn." I groaned reaching out and hitting Louis chest.

Louis sighed and sat up and walked out of the room. I was dozing back off when I felt Louis climb back in bed. I felt kissing being placed at my neck. I instantly was wide awake. I pulled Louis over and he giggled. We got tangled in the blankets to where he was covered and I wasn't. I hovered over him and pressed our lips together.

Louis smiled into the kisses and it's still my favorite thing about them. Louis giggled against my lips. I leaned back.

"What was all that about?" I asked.

"Just because I love you, and..." Louis hands reached under the covers Louis pulled his hands back out a flicked his panties at my chest. I giggled."And I'm naked." Louis added.

I pressed our lips together, seeping for a sweet second before pulled away.

"You've been so horny lately." I said.

"I've been left unsatisfied for months, the sexual frustration was bound to boil up sooner or later." Louis said.

"M'sorry baby."

"It's okay, kids kill sex, we knew that. I was just hoping she wouldn't start this early." Louis said.

"No it's my fault, it's my job to make sure your takin care of."

Louis gave a look."Am I a house wife now? is that the roles were falling into?" Louis asked.

"Ya."

Louis smiled."I can live with that, now back to the satisfying part of the deal."

"What do you want me to do? What we'll make you feel good?" I asked, moving and fixing the blankets so we where both under them.

"Hmm." Louis hummed."What ever."

"Don't be modest. Tell me what you need."

"I need you in me." Louis said."Want you to fuck me, really good, make the bed shake." God I love it when he talks like that."Really deep, wanna feel it."

Louis rocked his hips up to mine. Louis held his pants out before flicking them back at me.

"I'm starting to get used to you flicking your panties at me." I told him.

"You love it."

"Love them more."

Louis giggled as he pressed our lips together. There was crack of thunder and Louis screeched.

"Daddy!" Darcy yelled running into the bedroom and jumping up onto the bed, tackling me down.

There was Another loud crack and a flash of lightning filed the room. Darcy clung to one side of me as Louis clung to the other.

I sighed. As I heard the rain starting to pore down. Louis slipped back on his undies and put on one of my shirts before crawling back in bed. I laid in the middle so they each could have a side of me to squeeze the life out of.

Darcy completely curled around my arm as Louis trough his leg over me and wrapped his arms around my waist, head laying on my chest.

It's not sex, but I guess this works to... for now.