Ch.2

*Four weeks latter.*

Louis walked into the bedroom like a zombie. I looked up from my phone as he plopped down across the bed, head in my lap.

"Don't get any ideas, sexual conduct with me could cause extreme pleasure." I warned.

Louis groaned into my lab before flipping himself over. I sat my phone down and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Don't tempt me." louis said.

"What's wrong boo?"

"I miss sex but every night we've tried anything she has a bad dream, or wet the bed, or a monster is in her closet under her bed, its a never ending cycle."

"Shh, baby, it'll be okay." I promised.

"My muscles are tight, my bones ache, my hole body hurts." louis said.

"Want a massage. Darcy's in bed completely nocked out from her sugar high she had earlier. Let me just rub you, put some strawberry scented oil (that also happens to be edible I thought to myself) on you." I told him.

Louis smiled."Im so lucky to have you."

**

Louis was laying on his stomach, sheets covering his bum, as I ran my oiled covered hands over his legs. I already hand his arms done, neck done, shoulders done, back done chest and his feet done.

Now I was running my hands up and down his legs, working my way up to his thigh. louis moaned as I worked out all the knots he had built up.

I ran my hands along the sheet line. I pulled the sheet off and ran my hands over the line where his bum and leg met. I hand my hands over his bum, pressing my thumb down and working cericles in his skin. I ran my hands back over his skin. louis let out a little moan of comfort.

I bent down and licked across his hole once, twice, before standing back up straight. louis whined a little at the lost of contact.

"Shh, roll over."

Louis did as I asked and laid his arms lazy by his head. I covered the front of his legs in the oil.

"You smell like a giant strawberry." I giggled to myself.

I worked up all the tension out of his legs and by the look on louis face he was feeling a hell of a lot better. His eyes where close head slack and to the side, with nothing but a face of complete peace written over it.

Louis spread his legs a little so I could rub the line where his leg met his privates. I rubbed his balls in my hand, none of it meant to be sexual, just pleasure. I massaged his inter private area until he was completely slack.

I whipped my hands on my pants as louis sat up."Thanks baby, that felt so good." louis pecked my lips.

"Of course, love to make you feel good." Louis hummed."Love to touch you more."

Louis smiled."Oh is that it." I nodded."Well then, maybe you should touch me more." Louis pulled the sting to my pj bottoms lose.

He looked up at me through his eye lashes and it was the dirtiest, sexiest thing I have ever seen. My bottoms fell to the ground, leaving me just in my boxers. Louis laid back and spread his legs.

I crawled between them and pressed our lips together. Louis deepened the kiss quickly, even though the kiss was slow. I ran my fingers through his hair. I broke away and left love bites on his neck. I tried not to giggle at his strawberry tasting skin.

"Taste so good baby." I told him licking a strip up his neck.

Louis rolled his hips up into mine and moaned at the friction he got when he brushed over my boxers. I leaned back, having over him.

"So beautiful." I whispered. Louis blushed."6 years of marriage and you still Blush when I tell you how beautiful you are."

Louis giggled."I just do it to get in your pants."

"Oh is that it."

I pressed our lips back together as Louis giggled into the kiss. I slipped my boxers off after I leaned back and tossed them carelessly onto the floor.

"Need prep?" I asked.

Louis shook his head."Just get in me."

I wanted to giggle at the cheesy porno line but instead I pushed into him, moaning at the tightness.

"Fuck, been so long." I moaned out as our hips touched.

"Come on, please, need it so bad."

I took Louis hips in my hand and pulled back. I snapped my hips back in. Louis eyes closed as he gripped the pillow in his hands.

"Fuck." Louis breathed out.I picked up a strong rhythm."God yes." Louis moaned.

The door came bursting open. I pulled out flopping down next to Louis as he pulled the covers up. Darcy came running up to Louis.

"Daddy are you okay?!" She asked panicked.

Louis sighed sitting up."Yes D, I'm fine."

"Why were you screaming dad? Did daddy hurt you?!" She asked shocked she ran across to the other side of the bed and punched me in the arm."Leave my dad alone!" She yelled, then ran back over to louis.

"I'm not hurting him." I protested.

Louis pecked Darcy up and sat her down in between us."D daddy's not hurting me." Louis told her.

"Then why where you screaming?" She asked.

Louis sighed and looked up at me. I shrugged my shoulders."What do you want me to say?"

Louis looked back down at her."I was moaning baby, it's what you do when something feels good, and daddy was making me feel really good." Louis explained.

Darcy blinked a couple times."Where you guys having sex?"

My eyes widened and Louis jaw dropped, we looked up at each other, then back at Darcy.

"Where did you learn that word from?" Louis asked.

"Uncle Niall said he wanted to with uncle Liam and then latter that night they where moaning too, but don't tell them, I don't think I was supposed to here that. I don't want uncle Niall to be mad at me for ease dropping." Darcy said.

Louis and I looked up at each other. Louis sighed before looking back down at her."Yes baby, and grown ups need alone time when they have it."

"Why?"

"Because it's not something kids your age should even know about." I said.

Darcy nodded."So your okay?" She asked.

"Yes baby I'm fine." Louis assured.

"Why do people have it?" She asked.

"Because it feels really good, and you need it after a wile because you get what they call sexually frustrated, but you should only have it with someone you love and trust.... or when you drink, drinking causes it a lot."

"Louis." I said stern. Louis giggled.

"Oh, okay..... I'm sorry I came in with out nocking, I was just worried about you." Darcy said.

"Aw, it's okay D, but I'm fine."

"Okay." Darcy slid out of the bed and walked over to the door."Go back to what you where doing." she shut the door behind her.

Louis giggled."We need locks." I stated.

Louis pressed our lips together and laid us back so he was on top of me."Latter."