Part 1

Clara had beautiful eyes. At least, that is what everyone told her. They were deep emerald green, with flakes of turquoise, as blue as a Caribbean sea. And as she walked home through the busy London streets, she felt as if she was the most beautiful, luckiest, gorgeous girl that ever lived. Everyone must be jealous she thought happily. But as she turned a corner she couldn't help bit feel that someone was watching her. Watching her intently. She threw a glance over her shoulder. The only other people were a skate boarder and a women in sunglasses. She told herself she was being ridiculous. It was late and she was tired from exams. Yet that wasn't enough to stop her from walking that much faster. It wasn't enough for her not to clutch her purse that much tighter. It wasn't enough to stop her from thinking twice about taking the short cut through the dark, narrow alleyway, that lead to her street. But it wasn't enough to make her not take that route and plunge into darkness, away from the street lights warm glow. Suddenly, footsteps shattered the silence and Clara broke into a sprint her heart thumping wildly and her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. Who was this stranger? Why was he/she following her?