Part 2

The end of the alleyway of the alley way was nearing, but then suddenly Clara tripped and was hurled forwards and crashed into a broken heap on the floor.
Groggily, she forced herself to put one hand and knee in front of another and crawl away from the looming figure that was closing in.
Collapsing in pain and despair, Clara almost lost consciousness from fear, as a hands clamped down on her arms like a vice. She felt her body be yanked to face the figure, the woman in sunglasses.
"Please, please just let me go. You can have my purse..." she mumbled trembling in fear. The woman just smiled and said
"You have very pretty eyes."
Clara panicked and lashed out, knocking off the woman's sun glasses. That was the worst mistake she could have made, as she was greeted with an image pure horror. The woman's eyes were dark, empty sockets; her eyelids shredded into a bloody mess. The eye socket were red with blood and swollen muscle tissue. Clara screamed, her heart wanting to scramble out of her chest and run as far away as possible from this monstrosity.

The woman laughed and slapped Clara so hard she felt the warm stickiness of blood flood her mouth. " You have such pretty eyes." The woman said again. And as she pulled out a knife it and dug the blade into Clara eyes, it was all she could do but to scream and scream and scream.
------------------------------------------------------

A young man walked down the pavement and was feeling content with the world, as he almost skipped along. Yet as he passed an alleyway he thought, no he was certain, he could hear crying...? As he strained his eyes against the gloom, he thought he could see the figure of a girl.
"Umm... Miss are you alright? Do you want me to call someone?"
The girl sobbed louder.

Nervously, the man stepped forward into the alleyway. The closer he got, the mire unsure he felt, as he could see the girl was crouched in a puddle. A deep red puddle. And as she cried the puddle seemed to get deeper and wider until the girl was drenched in-in- blood. He fumbled with his phone. Then the girl looked up.

Her twisted eye sockets bled as she cried leaking blood from the swollen, cracked and shredded sockets. And as he backed away he could swear he heard her say:
"You have pretty eyes."