chapter seven ౨ৎ

"GIRL-NAPPED."

────୨ৎ────

────୨ৎ────

"YOU TWO ARE NOT GOING OUT THERE ALONE," Rick shook his head, pacing around the room as he tried to think of something else.

"Even I think it's a bad idea and I don't even like you two suckers much." Daryl added, his eyes shifting between the two who were sitting on the floor, that they've used as their makeshift dry erase board as they drew a small map of Atlanta.

"It's a good idea," Juliet assured, "And it'll work if you just hear us out."

Rick sighed and knelt down to their level, nodding at them to continue.

"If we go out there as a group, it'll slow us down," Juliet began.

"If we're alone, we can move fast." Glenn continued for her, "Juliet's a good cover."

"Yeah, but I need a weapon that doesn't make too much noise."

Daryl pulled out a pocket knife and Juliet nodded, with a determined smile, "Perfect." She reached to take it but he pulled it back.

"Hold on, d'you even know how to use it?"

Juliet shrugged, "How hard can it be?"

"Look," Glenn drew their attention to the makeshift map on the floor and grabbed a paper clip, placing in between the squares Juliet drew to be the buildings, "That's the tank, five blocks from where we are now," then he grabbed a crumpled paper and placed it right in front of the paper clip, "That's the bag of guns."

Then, he pointed to a space right between two buildings, "That's the alley, Juliet and I dragged you into when we first met." Rick nodded, remembering their interaction very vividly, "That's where we'll take Daryl."

"Why me?" Daryl questioned.

"A crossbow's quieter than a gun," Juliet answered, "In case things go south, we need you."

Glenn placed another paper clip, this time a blue one, in the alley, "While Daryl waits here in the alley, we run up the street, grab the bag."

"Where do T-Dog and I fit in?" Rick asked.

Juliet pointed to a space between two buildings, a few blocks away from Daryl's, "You'll be here."

"Two blocks away, why?"

"Geeks, they might block our way back to Daryl," She told him, "We can run straight to you, then we can all meet here."