CHAPTER SEVEN.

REESE WOKE up early, wanting to say goodbye to her friends before they left for a tournament in Florida, she decided she would go to the gym afterwards, putting on a matching red set, and a cropped creme zip up.

It was dark out, Reese creeping through the apartment as to not wake up Grace. She fished her keys out of the bowl and left, when she pulled up to the parking lot outside Carver, a huge bus came into view.

"Hold up!" She yelled, seeing Jada step up. "Reese?" She quirked a brow, peeking her head out as everyone one else turned to look at her. "I wanted to say bye, and good luck!" She smiled, hugging Jada. "Awh, thank you Reesie babe." She returned the hug.

Reese went down the line, saying quick goodbyes to Caitlin, Kylie, Gabbie, and finally Kate. "Good luck Martin." She breathlessly whispered into the blondes ear, her arms wrapped her shoulders, Kate squeezing in response as her arms were placed around her waist. "I don't need luck." Kate winked, flashing her a big cheesy smile while pulling away, making Reese laugh and her heart swell.

"Go kick ass, show em what Hawks are made of." She waved to the team, her words hyping everyone up as they cheered.

Reese opened the door to the quiet gym, it was now 6:30am, no sane college person would willingly go work out at that time, making it Reese's favourite. She popped in her airpods, gravitating to the treadmill, the brunette always warmed up with a jog and stretch no matter what she was hitting. Today, was abs.

She decided to take a few pictures for her instagram, before she got too sweaty. Reese went to the second floor, where there was a yoga/dance studio type room. Grabbing a mat and laying it on the floor, she stretched out her body, before finally getting to her workout.

After 45 minutes, she ended with a plank until failure. Her arms shaking, core burning, breath heavy. Reese always pushed herself too hard, a habit the girl picked up during her childhood. She'd overwork herself to drain out her thoughts, forget the words her parents said to her, push away feelings she believed she couldn't have.

november 25th, 2012.

Reese and her best friend, Serenity, giggled as they tickled each other on the bed. The two having one of their many sleepovers per usual, Serenity fell off the bed as she tried to dodge Reese. "Ow!" She groaned, rubbing her elbow.

"Oh shoot, I am so sorry Reny." Reese gasped, sitting down next to her on the floor, their backs pressed against the bed. "Can you kiss it better?" Serenity bit her lip with a smile, making Reese laugh as she nodded, slowly pecking her elbow. Serenity watched as she did so, brushing her fingers over where her lips touched, a tingling feeling overwhelming her.