Chapter 1: The Encounter

Kim Taehyung had everything one could ask for—wealth, status, and a powerful family name. As the only son of a prominent CEO, he was expected to inherit the family empire. But Taehyung’s world was different from everyone else’s; it was a world of darkness. Blind since birth, he had never seen the colors of the sky or the faces of those around him. Yet, despite his blindness, Taehyung had developed a strong sense of independence and a sharp mind.Jeon Jungkook, on the other hand, had grown up with nothing. An orphan since he was a child, Jungkook had learned to fend for himself early on. Working as a delivery boy for a small bakery, he spent his days navigating the bustling city on his bicycle, delivering bread and pastries to customers. Though his life was hard, Jungkook never complained. He had a warm heart and always found joy in the little things, like the smiles of the people he delivered to.Their worlds were miles apart, but fate had a way of bringing the most unlikely people together.One day, while making a delivery to a luxurious mansion on the outskirts of the city, Jungkook found himself at the gates of the Kim family estate. It was his first time there, and he couldn’t help but marvel at the grandeur of the place. As he approached the front door, he was greeted by an elderly butler who took the delivery and handed him a generous tip.As Jungkook turned to leave, he heard a voice from behind him. It was soft, yet commanding.“Who’s there?” the voice asked.Jungkook turned around to see a young man, probably around his age, standing on the steps. The man’s eyes were distant, unfocused, yet there was a serene beauty about him. Jungkook realized that this must be Kim Taehyung, the son of the household, and it dawned on him that Taehyung was blind.“I’m just the delivery boy,” Jungkook replied, his voice gentle. “I was just leaving.”Taehyung tilted his head slightly, as if trying to place the unfamiliar voice. “Stay a moment. I don’t get many visitors, especially not ones who sound so… different.”Jungkook was unsure of what to say, but something about Taehyung’s calm demeanor made him stay. They began to talk, and soon Jungkook found himself returning to the mansion more often, even when there were no deliveries to make. Taehyung’s company was unlike any other; he was kind, intelligent, and curious about the world despite never having seen it.

How's that? I'll continue the story if you'd like!

Please comment how it is...
Please support me..

I know this is not that much good but I try my best...

vote and comment

Please please support me ☺️☺️
Sarange readers ❣️😘