**Scene: A New Beginning**(bonus part)

(This bonus part requested by
@purple__gray99 )

In the dimly lit room, the soft rustle of curtains accompanied the gentle evening breeze. Kim Taehyung, a blind CEO, sat quietly on a plush chair in the corner, his fingers lightly brushing over the Braille paper in front of him. The room was serene, almost tranquil, but a slight tension lingered in the air.

Jeon Jungkook, an orphan who worked as a delivery boy, stood near the door, clutching a small box in his hands. His heart pounded in his chest, not from fear but from the overwhelming mixture of emotions that had built up over the last few months. Today, he wasn’t here as just a delivery boy; he was here as Taehyung’s husband.

"Taehyung-ssi," Jungkook began softly, his voice trembling slightly as he approached the man who had become his everything.

Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook’s voice, his sightless eyes focused on nothing but filled with a depth of emotion that needed no vision to express. "Jungkook," he responded, his voice deep and calming. "You don’t need to be so formal with me, not anymore."

Jungkook hesitated before taking a few steps closer, placing the small box on the table beside Taehyung. "I brought you something. I know you can't see it, but... it's something I made myself."

Taehyung reached out, his fingers finding the edge of the box. His touch was careful, reverent even, as he traced the contours of the object inside. "Tell me about it," he requested, his lips curving into a gentle smile.

"It's a small sculpture," Jungkook explained, his nerves slowly easing as he spoke. "It’s a figure of us, together. I molded it with clay, then painted it. I wanted to give you something that represents us... our bond."

Taehyung’s fingers continued to explore the sculpture, feeling the details Jungkook had meticulously crafted. "It’s beautiful," Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with warmth. "Just like the bond we share."

A comfortable silence settled between them, one that spoke of trust and affection. Jungkook watched Taehyung’s hands move over the sculpture, and his heart swelled with emotion. He had never imagined that someone as powerful and commanding as Taehyung would become his partner, much less his husband. But here they were, two souls from entirely different worlds, bound together by a marriage that neither had anticipated but both had come to cherish.

Jungkook gently reached out, taking Taehyung’s hand in his. "I know I don’t have much to offer, Taehyung, but I promise I’ll do everything I can to make you happy. I... I love you."

Taehyung squeezed Jungkook’s hand, his smile widening. "Jungkook, you’ve already given me more than I could ever ask for. You’ve given me love, loyalty, and a reason to keep moving forward. And I love you too."

Jungkook felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes, but they were tears of joy. He knelt beside Taehyung, resting his head on his husband’s knee, feeling the soft fabric of his trousers beneath his cheek. "I’m so lucky to have you," he murmured.

Taehyung’s free hand gently stroked Jungkook’s hair, his touch comforting and tender. "No, Jungkook," Taehyung corrected softly, "we’re both lucky. We found each other in a world that often felt so dark and lonely. But now, we have each other to light the way."

In that moment, surrounded by the quiet of the evening and the warmth of their connection, both men understood that their bond was something rare and precious. It was a new beginning, one built on trust, love, and the promise of a future they would face together, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

THE END

Please comment how it is...
Please support me..

I know this is not that much good but I try my best...

vote and comment

Please please support me ☺️☺️
Sarange readers ❣️