Seventeen. First and last time💋

"If... this is going to be the last time... can we make it our first?" Y/n asked, turning to Billie who looked her dead in the eye.
Billie didn't respond.
She just jumped out of the car and waved her hand at Y/n who also jumped out of the car and followed her.
Soon they found themselves on the beach... after midnight.
Billie laid Y/n in her back after cautiously undressing her down to her panties and bra.
"Kiss me Billie." Y/n said, their faces inches apart.
Y/n felt Billie's breath glide over her lips as she moved in closer, finally closing that gap in between them.
Billie pulled away from the kiss, allowing the string of saliva stretch until it fell down Y/n's chin, which Billie wiped up with her thumb.
Billie then kissed down Y/n's body slowly ; feeling her body temperature rise with every sloppy, wet kiss she landed on her soft skin.
"Wait." Y/n said in a hungry, breathy tone.
"You're not sure?"
"Estoy segura.. just promise me you'll never forget it." Y/n said before Billie connected their lips once more.
"Why would I ever Y/n?" Billie pulled away and kissed down Y/n's jaw sweetly, soothing her love bites with the warmth of her tongue.
"I don't know."
Billie didn't say another word.
Instead her hand reached down in between Y/n's legs and pulled her panties to the side, sliding not one, but two fingers into her warmth.
Y/n's back arched, allowing a soft moan to flow out of her mouth and into Billie's ear.
"Does it hurt mama?" Billie asked while stopping her movements and gazing into the girls green eyes.
"No. Keep going please." She desperately responded, her voice so low and breathy.
Billie didn't say another word.
She worked her fingers increasingly faster and harder with each passing moment.
Y/n's body was now covered in beads of glistening sweat.
She felt Billie's fingers curl inside of her, forcing her legs open Billie smiled.
"Mama... you're doing so good. You're almost there, you got it." Billie softly cooed while tucking a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear.
Y/n couldn't form words at the moment.
She swallowed hard as she felt her insides twist with each bruising thrust of Billie's fingers.
"I-Billie." She panted, her hand reaching down to grip Billie's wrist of the hand that was thrusting into her heat.
"Shhh mamas. You're okay. I promise you are, take your time... enjoy this." Billie whispered while pulling her fingers out and dipping them back inside in one swift moment.
Y/n basically came undone.
Her back arched off of the sand and her fingernails dipped into Billie's back, surely leaving marks.
Her mouth hung open and her vision went white.
"See baby... you're okay."