cahpter:() pt1

So when will you let me? Your conscious is pretty strong for a 3rd Wolder... or whatever are these rankings.

This guy again?

Uhmm. Why can't you posses someone, idk, stronger?

Look kid. I just need someone, anyone. I was going to target someone week but well known -like yourself- but you're mentally strong. And you already know me so leaving you your might tell 'the big boss' or whatever.

I just need to 'end my unfinished problem' so I can go to hell.

My unfinish problem can't be solved so I'm stuck here for good.

What big boss? Sir.Lie? I don't think he'd listen to me after my problems with Mark.

What kind of idiot names there kid Lie?

His last name is Lie. Since he's my 'boss' I have to respect him by calling him by his last name.

Well, he does lie a ton: "We shall do this quickly" then it takes more than 2 years to end a sibling fight.

He's trying. London doesn't do shit, but he isn't schizophrenia unlike Trygve.

But you agree?

. . . I mean i'll take forever of him to go look at Africa with Lon' making him only look after the Big 5.

If you where in his place you wouldn't need that bitch to make you do that, you're just sooo obsessed with being a lapdog, you can't even bark, let alone bite.

That was uncalled for! Please stop calling me that as well, I'm not ruining your family name, am I? At least I'm keeping those bitches alive!

You killed their dad!

He violated the law dumbass!

That's a lot to unpack their buddy, I think you two need to-

-get me popcorn, this shit is fun. Sibling agreements are WILD!

. . . 

 . . .

get out of my head please,

our head.

Commie.

ew- I hate that red onion.

You never met him,

Before I leave (since I'm such a kind individual); where can I find Mr.Lie-a-lot?

He's not a country, but I know he's in New York.

We're not Americans, just say America.

Shut up, what do you want me to say?

Just say America for fuck sakes!

LEAVE.

sheshhh- okay