Alice Cullen/Twilight Saga

Alice Cullen story

It's 1918 and I'm in Biloxi, Mississippi. I'm 17 and was born in 1901. I just woke up, my heads a little fuzzy still. I only recall being dragged out of my home my parents were there but they just watched them drag me away! They never liked me, for I have done nothing wrong! Well... Now that I think about it they were always frustrated and imbaressed about premonitions.

I stretched my arms out but I couldn't!! My arms were wrapped around my back in a straight jacket and I was in a small padded room. Why am I? I thought still struggling with my restraints.

"HELP, HELP! WHERE AM I?!?!" I kept shrieking intill a man In a white jacket walked in and pushed me to the ground and injected a needle in me. I started feeling woozy and passed out.

Flashback memory.

I was camping with my mum and dad! It was pitch black out and I was bored so I got up and decided to walk around the forest listening to the owls and looking at the little embers in our fire pit. My parents were in there tent "reading". It must of been a really good book cause I kept hearing them moaning out and saying things like "ohhhh Matthew I love this" and " I'm soo happy we took the next chapter in our lives". Who in the world loves a book that much! Not me thats for sure, I much rather going shopping.

Anyways I was outside and heard some branches crack when I turned around there stood a man with long blond hair and a smirk on his face and blood red eyes staring at me. I was quite a far distance from my tent and parents tent so I started bolting to it but he was faster and flung me against a tree snapping my bones. I let out an ear piercing scream. Next thing I know I wake up in a hospital bed with a broken rib and a bruises from head to toe.

And that's when they started. They called them pre conceived notions but I liked to call them "visions" they happened when I really concentrated on things.

A man came in with gold eyes an he was very pale, he started to do the regular check up checking my vitals and all and man was he cold. He was beautiful and said that I could finally go home after he signed my release papers.

Life went on as normal as it could apart from my "visions" and my parents new strict curfews. They were so over protective I was now being home schooled. This went on for a couple months and I always felt like someone was watching me. The WORST part was that my parents didn't let me go to the mall and if they did they would always accompany me which was NOT happening.

Anyways as I said before days went on as normal that's is intill they day I was taken from my house, which brings me to where I am as of now.