Chapter 1

Mayle's POV

Hi everyone it's me Mayle Raivoled, 17 years old galing ako sa broken family and that shit sucks. Well I'm studying my secondary level right now at a public school and I am a working after my class nag w-work ako sa tyahin sa resto nya and I was helping her to cook and assist on the dining area when there were be a lot of customers.
Long story I was all around sa resto nya so that I can have money and the work is not mahirap naman and I love working there kasi marami akong natutunan na iba't-ibang recipe kasi tinuturoan nya rin ako. And there was a guy who also works there and I got the chance to do a prank on him na mag confess ako sa kanya na I like him but in the first place naman talaga is I don't really like him. Hahaha diba ang sama ng ugali ko but time has passed and after I confessed he courted me in private because my father is strict and I can't have a boyfriend at an early age. But he pursue me and really asked me if I was really interested in him pero I knew to myself na hindi talaga and I was just there for fun and play for his feelings and one time we had kiss just to proved that I really liked him. Pero hindi talaga hahaha and then sinagot ko na sya after that kiss. Little did I know na nahulog na nga pala ako sa larong ginawa ko hahah but he was too good to be true and he loves me the way that I wanted to be loved. And our relationship lasted for almost 7 years and we broke up and there's no cheating or any issues involved it's just that maybe we were really not meant for each other.