Chapter Five

Lee Sung Ji's POV
"Do what you want to do with me." Yongguk said with sadness in his voice. Is he longing for someone?

"What?" I asked.

"Do what you want to do with me and my body." He said. I looked up to him and he gave me a smile. But I can see sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling concern. I sat up, facing him. My hand on his chest while the other one is for support.

"Sung Ji..." He whispered.

"What is it master?" I asked with concern. I hope he can hear my concern.

"Please stay with me tonight." he pleaded.

"I will."

I looked at his body again and brushed my hands on his abs. He so beautiful and sexy. I looked up to him and his eyes where closed. When I looked at his lips. His biting his lower lip.

Is he? Or does he want it? Gush, I am not ready. Maybe I should just tell him honestly. But that will make him more sad. What am I suppose to do?

"Yongguk, what do you want me to do?" I said and placed my hand in his chest.

"SungJi, I- I- I want you to play with me." He said and look at my eyes deeply.

There wasn't darkness or lust. There was sadness, longing, and pain. Why? Is he punishing himself.

"Why?" I asked trying to change the situation.

"Just do it SungJi. Please, do it. Play me and my body."

"Yongguk, I can't."

"You can. Punish me."

"But you didn't do anything."

"Just hurt me."

"I can't."

"You don't have to punish me physically. But I prefer physical."

I sat up completely and looked him, twisting my body. I know his stopping his tears.

"Who did that to you?" I asked knowing he is longing for someone. Did he hurt someone important to him?

"Someone important hurt-ed me before. I can't get over and I know I did something wrong. Maybe I am jut not enough." He finally explain.

"Why won't you try to forget that someone?"

"I am. But I miss the pain she gives me."

'She huh? Guess I'm jealous again. Why am I even jealous.' I taught as moved away.

He pulled me back down. My head rested in his chest. And his arms are wrapped around me. I also wrapped my arms around him. It felt warm and safe. I felt happy.

I felt him kiss the top of my head. I blushed. I pulled away and looked up to him. He gave me a confused look.

"Yongguk.." I said.

"SungJi.." he said.

"Yeah?" I said. We stared at each other for moment.

"Hurt me."

"Stop it."

"Please."

"Enough of it. I am concerned here and your stupid for wanting to be hurt. I don't even know how will I? And if I did, why would I?" I blurted out. I didn't think anymore. I just let it all out.

"Sorry.." he said and carried me. Making me on top of him. My two legs on the sides of his body. I sat on his abs. What the hell is happening?

"Yongguk! Wha-" I wanted to say something but he stopped me. He kissed me.

"I'm sorry." He said as he pulled away. He is my first kiss. He cupped my cheek and his another hand was in my waist.

I will have to admit this now. It's hard to resist my pleasures. Yes, I am 18 and I want to cuddle with someone sexily. I don't want to do it. I just want skin ship.

"Lets go to sleep." He said and laid me down. We were back in our position earlier. My head in his chest. Our arms wrapping each other. And we slept peacefully.

A/N: Oh. My. Goodness. I never knew I could write that. Like there it goes and what the hell? So yeah. I am so sorry for this short chapter and the wrong grammar and spelling. Please comment, vote and follow me. Also comment who do you think is the next rapper she will serve.