Chapter Four

A/N: I am sorry if the chapters I write are short. It's just because I know the feeling of reading a long chapter, then you will be idle already. Or you will find it boring. So yeah, hihi. I will have to say. Something sexy will happen this chapter. Please follow me and vote.

~

Bang Yongguk's POV
It's 4 pm and I have been waiting for SungJi for 30 minutes. And there she goes, she looks a bit haggard. Of course that's expected. She just came from school. Thank goodness, I bought her clothes. Just gifts.

A black plain shirt, black skinny jeans, red high cut converse. I also bought her perfume, I think that's really sweet for a guy to do.

"Hey?" She greeted.

"Hey. Do like anything to buy or eat?"

"No, I'm good." She said with a smile.

"Then lets go to my place or where do you want?"

"Where ever you want."

"In my place."

"Okay, master."

"Don't call me master, it makes me feel I'm evil."

"Oh sorry."

I grabbed her hand placed the handle if the paper bag of the gifts I bought. And grabbed her other hand and pulled her to my car. I opened the door of my car for her.

"What is this for?" She asked.

"It's for you." I said as I start the engine.

"But I am just-"

"Who cares?"

"But-"

"Just accept it, and fix yourself in my place."

"What?!"

"Your questioning my commands?" I giggled. I looked at her for a second and she was blushing.

"I'm sorry."

After a few minutes of driving. We are arrived in my mansion. Once I parked the car, I looked at her. I can see she's amused and happy. I came out and open the door for her.

"I was about to open it. Thanks." she said smiling.

"It's nothing."

As I open the door, silence was all I heard. She was looking round the living room.

"You live alone here?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah." I said as I walked toward the kitchen. "Come here Ji."

I can here her footsteps towards me. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast.

"Yes?" she asked cheerfully.

"Would you like to drink something?"

"Water." She said and stood beside me facing the counter. I grabbed a glass and poured the cold water into it.

"Here." I said and gave the glass. She drank it. Leaving her lips wet. I am so temped from kissing it.

I leaned in making her lean back. But our faces are still just few inches away. I cupped her cheek and used my thumb to swipe the water from her lips. She is blushing. I can feel she isn't looking at my eyes. In my lips.

"Yongguk.." she said.

I pulled away. She was still blushing. She was still still looking at me lips.

"What to taste what your staring at?" I asked making her blush harder.

"Wh- what?" she said shuttering and she looked away.

"Look at me."

She looked at me but she dropped her head. I guess, she likes me to do something huh? Then I'll do the first move. It's not like girls like to do the first move.

I lifted her chin. Her eyes meeting mine. She still blushing. But I can see fear in her eyes. Why? Is she thinking I'm sort of pervert or rapist?

"Why are you scared?" I asked feeling worried.

"I'm not scared." she said.

"But I can see it in your eyes."

She just took a few steps backward. I no longer touching her chin, her skin. I feel empty. I walked towards her and carried her in a bridal style up to my room.

"Yongguk, what are doing?" She asked.

"I will wait for you here. Go take a bath. I will get your clothes downstairs. Just call me." I said and went downstairs to get her clothes. When I came back I can hear the water from my bathroom.

I removed my shirt, leaving me in my pants. I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes. I can't think of anything but her. Lee SungJi. Thank goodness, I went there and met her. And let her be my slave. I am feeling drowsy now, so I took a nap.

After 20 minutes
I was waken when the door of my bathroom opened. I open my eyes but not fully opening it. She was just wrapped with towel.

"Yongguk, you awake?" She asked softly. I just covered my head with another pillow.

"Can you- shit." She muttered.

"It's okay. I won't be looking." I said and closed my eyes again even when my head is covered.

"O- okay." She said nervously.

After a few minutes. I looked at her, she was still her undergarments and pants. She wasn't facing me, so she couldn't see me. From behind, I can say she's really beautiful and sexy. She is drying her hair using the towel. She stopped when her hair wasn't wet anymore.

When she looked behind her to check me. She caught me staring. She immediately grabbed her shirt. I know she is panicking, cause she dropped the shirt.

"It's okay. Don't panic, I only watched you dry your hair. I didn't see anything." I said trying to calm her down. As she was about to wear the shirt I stopped her. "Don't wear any shirt and come here."

"What?" she asked while her eyes were growing big.

"Don't were that shirt and come here. Lay with me." I said as I fix the other half if the bed.

"Okay." She said, she was stiff.

As she sat on the bed. She was looking at me with a confused look. I patted the space beside me. She laid down, straight. Stiff.

"Lay your head in my chest." I said and so did she. Her one arm around my waist. My other arm around her shoulders.

"What now, master?" she asked innocently. But for my eyes they are seductive.

"Do what you what do with me."