Chapter 11: Confessions and Forbidden Feelings

As the family gathered at home, Minho and Hana shared the extraordinary encounter with Taehyung. Jimin's eyes widened with longing, "I want to see my brother! Why isn't he coming in front of me?"

Jungkook retreated to his room, his heart heavy with sorrow. His angel was angry with him, and he couldn't bear the thought of being apart from him. But as he entered his room, he was met with a surprise. The bed was covered in flowers, and a note read: "I forgive you, but I need a little time. Take care of yourself and my brother."

Jungkook's sigh of relief was palpable, but a tinge of sadness remained

Jungkook's sigh of relief was palpable, but a tinge of sadness remained. He couldn't see his angel, and the uncertainty of when they would meet again weighed on him. He couldn't explain the feelings he had developed for the ghost, but he knew it was forbidden.

Meanwhile, Taehyung struggled with his own emotions. He had grown attached to Jungkook, his human "bunny face." He knew he had to control his feelings, for it was not good for either of them. Taehyung understood that after justice was served, he would have to leave the world behind, and the thought of never seeing Jungkook again brought tears to his eyes.

As Taehyung vanished into the shadows, Jungkook felt an inexplicable sense of loss. Little did they know, their bond would only continue to grow stronger, despite the danger and uncertainty that lay ahead.

Taehyung's thoughts swirled with emotions as he gazed at the flowers and note he had left for Jungkook. He couldn't help but feel that God was unfair to him. When he was alive, he had suffered unimaginable pain and trauma, raped and murdered by those he trusted. And now, as a ghost, he had fallen in love with a human, Jungkook.

"Why must I go through this again?" Taehyung wondered, his ethereal voice barely audible. "Can't I just find peace?"

He thought about his life, the memories he had tried to suppress

He thought about his life, the memories he had tried to suppress. The pain, the fear, the helplessness. And now, as a ghost, he felt just as helpless. He couldn't touch Jungkook, couldn't hold him, couldn't be with him.

Taehyung's gaze fell upon a photo of Jungkook, his "bunny face." He smiled, remembering the times he had teased him, the times he had seen him smile. But the smile faltered as he realized he couldn't be with him, not truly.