The hardest Bruise

The feeling of time has completely vanished by now, but after some time Stefani finally comes in again. She smiles as she watches you struggle, breathing heavily, moaning and shaking.
"How often?"
"Th...three."
She leans over you and starts rubbing your clit while she whispers in a seductive purr.
"You look so incredibly gorgeous when you're so helpless, Darling."
Her fingers and words send you over the edge again, and you come another time.
"Four..." you whine and let your head sink down into the pillows.

A satisfied smirk settles on her face and finally, she pulls the toy out of you and puts it away.
"Four...Well then..." she says.
She kneels on top of your hips, still in her red underwear, and smiles down at you.
"You know why you had to count?"
You slowly shake your head. "Because you like torturing me?"
Her hand rushes against your throat.
"Baby, aren't we just now learning that provoking behavior doesn't suit you well?!" She spits out and it puts you back in your place.
"S-sorry...Why did I count?"
Stefani let's go of your throat.
"I will mark four places on your body now, so you can surely remember who's good girl you are and who should be the only one ever touching you."

You bite your lip at her words and her finger starts tracing over your body.
"Where should I begin...hmn..." she mumbles.
Your body shivers under her touch and she takes your arm. Stefanis lips touch your wrist and she sucks on it, leaving a small mark. You breathe heavily and she moves again. Now she marks the tender skin on your collarbone, leaving the second mark there.
"You're mine..." she whispers and kisses down your body.
You just breathe and lock your eyes on hers, feeling the sensation of her lips lingering all over your body.

Stefani seductively winks at you before she sucks on the inside of your thigh. You feel her teeth scraping your skin and let out a small moan, still being way too sensitive. She sucks hard until it's almost hurting you, and you know that bruise will stay there for a while. After being done, she places a small kiss on the bruise and moves back up.
"And the last one."
Stefani literally smashes her lips on your neck, this is clearly the hardest bruise. You moan at the mixture of pleasure and pain. You arch against her body, struggle with your still tied-up hands and bite your lip. Finally she is done and kisses your lips softly.

"Stefani?" You whisper "I want to touch you again...please."
"You think I'm already done?"
Your eyes widen and she sighs, sensing how done you already are.
"You can earn to free your hands."
"How?"
"Show me that you learned to be mine."
"How?"
"Figure something out, Baby. Please me."
You think for a moment before you talk.
"Come up and sit on my face."
Stefani raises an eyebrow but does what you told her after taking off her underwear. You start licking her slowly, whispering after every movement.
"Stefani...I'm yours...Only yours...I love you...I need you..."
She moans and buries her hands in your hair. You continue, telling her everything that's on your mind the whole time. It doesn't take long til her climax crashes over her and she releases a last, loud scream before she crawls back down, sinking into the mattress next to you.

You watch her trying to breathe normally again, but can't wait any longer.
"Stefani? My hands..."
"Oh, sorry..." she mumbles and finally opens the knot.
You shortly rub your wrists before she takes them to see if they are okay.
"Are you good Darling? Or was it too much today?" Stefani softly asks.
"It was good, I'm just very exhausted."
She pulls you in her arms and slowly rubs your back while whispering in your ear.
"Can I leave you for a minute?"
You nod.
She walks to the bathroom and you close your eyes until she gets back.

"Come with me Darling." Her soft voice commands as she holds out her hand to you.
You take it and realize how exhausted your whole body is. Your legs tremble a bit, but Stefanis arm around your waist stabilizes you as she guides you to the bathroom. The tub is filled with water and foam, candles light up the room and she helps you inside.
"You are too perfect for this world darling..." you mumble and feel the warm water calming your body.
Stefani sits down next to the tub and massages your shoulders and scalp as she softly sings.

At some point she leaves you alone for a few minutes. You already got out and are drying your body when she returns in shorts and a crop top, bringing you some comfortable clothes too. You thankfully put them on while Stefani blows out the candles. She takes your hand with a smile, guiding you back into the bedroom. It's illuminated by the TV on the wall and soft purple LED lights. She put more pillows, fluffy blankets and a stuffed animal on it. There are also two pizzas that smell amazing.

"I thought you might like that..." she mumbles and looks down shyly.
You turn her to you and give her a long, loving kiss.
"You too wonderful Stefani, thank you."
Together you get comfortable in the bed. You decide to rewatch American Horror Story together and eat. In the end you cuddle up together and watch the show until both of you just fall asleep, cuddled up together under one big blanket.