Chapter 1

Saying that I am nervous can be called quite the understatement at this point in time. 

Not even knowing what I will be doing tomorrow is the scariest thing to me. I like to be prepared, for every situation. Besides my uniform, I'm totally not ready for anything tomorrow. 

As I'm laying in bed, I look over, and I see that the clock reads midnight. I run my hand over my face and slap myself. I cannot fall asleep for the life of me. 

I need to get sleep, because I need to be up early enough to get ready and leave, giving me an hour and a half to get to the stadium. It's my first day tomorrow and I cannot be late. 

I've worked at a place where i've needed to clean a lot before this, for about four years. But this is different. I will be a janitor for a stadium. That is way more cleaning than I could ever imagine. 

It is a blessing getting this job though because for a janitorial position, it pays so good. better than my regular job. Even if that does mean losing a good amount of money commuting four days a week. 

Plus, i'm hoping i will be able to clean close to the stages of all the artists that are performing this season, and close to the football field when there are games the days i'm working. 

I decide to get up and get my laptop and just go on a bunch of random sites for an hour. That puts me to sleep soon enough.  

***********

I hear my alarm clock go off. 

5:30 AM.

"Shit" i whisper to myself as i slowly get up and walk to the bathroom, throwing my hair up in a bun on the way there.

I look in the mirror and just lightly laugh at myself for looking so horrendous when I wake up. 

I grab the toothbrush a toothpaste from the cabinet and start brushing my teeth. After that I wash my face and head back into my room. 

I put on my "uniform" which literally just consists of a Navy blue polo shirt that says "METLIFE STAFF" on the back with the little Metlife symbol on the front pocket. 

They said we are required to wear black or khaki pants so i chose my black skinny jeans, and any type of shoe just as long as your comfortable standing and walking in them for long hours throughout the day. 

So with that in mind, I chose my black pointed toe ankle boots with small buckles on the sides. My favorite shoes in the world. 

I then go back over to the mirror and decide that I should run my straightener through my hair a few times just to calm it down. I'm sure it will go back to normal by the end of the day with the heat and humidity of the summer day. 

After i finish that, I'm over to my makeup to just put some concealer on and mascara and fill in my eyebrows a bit. Filling in my eyebrows is most likely my favorite thing in the world. It just makes me feel so much better about myself. 

Looking up and down at myself, I am quite happy with the outcome of my appearance. 

So, I grab my bag, keys, and phone, and head out to my old, but trusty, Range Rover. I throw my bag onto the passengers seat and head off. 

Butterflies fill my stomach at the thought of what's in store for me and my new job. 

******************

Hey, guys. So, I had a dream about the plot of this so i decided to expand it into a wattpad story.

I'm terribly awful at writing but I love to do it so just bear with me. Also, chapters will be short because i just don't like to write that much in chapters and i like to start and end on certain things. Idk. I hope you all stick with me and enjoy this little story as much as I do. Hopefully i can take it from in my mind to on the screen as best as possible. 

Alsoooooo, if you want to read my other story, Seven In The Morning, you should do that too. It's pretty cool. 

OKAY STAY EXCELLENT BYE