A Reunion That Beats All Other Reunions

❄️❄️𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❄️❄️

I ran as fast as i could to make it to my daughter, my eyes glowing pure white and my claws out as i ran at a speed that would make the flash say 'what'. I made it to clearing and saw a huge monster like wolf getting ready to slash Laura in half so i leat out a major roar in their direction.

Once i did that he sear impact of my roar parted trees and even made a small crater where i stood, the beast looked at me and growled at me. I lunged at it and threw it away from my daughter. I looked over my shoulder at my daughter, she looked into my eyes.

She gasped while she realized who i was and her bright red eyes shined back at me as she muttered under her breath.

Laura: .... Dad.... Is that you?...

I smiled at her and turned back to the beast in front of me, i took my necklace from under my shirt and let it shine. Six shining snowflake pendents on the gold chain.

Andrew: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭...

After i said that i took off my jacket and handed it to Laura who took it and smelled of it to make sure it was me. She smiled and held it close while i cracked my neck and in a flash of white light i appeared in front of the beast. I grabbed him by the hind legs and threw him all over the place. Until i drilled him into the ground, it whined as it ran off into the forest.

I turned back to Laura who jumped up and ran to me, she jumped into my arms and cried. I held her close closing my eyes and holding her tight like if i was to let go she would be gone.

After a moment she spoke through the tears into my neck.

Laura: Dad... Oh my God... I missed you so much....

Andrew: And i missed you to my little wolf...

She let out a small chuckle hearing the old nickname i gave her because she wolfed out at the age of seven so she is a prodigy in our family. We parted a bit, she looked into my eyes and i made them glow again and so did she. In that moment she gave up the leader position back to me. I smiled at her and brought her close again while i said.

Andrew: Let's go... We have a lot to catch up about.

She nodded as we began to walk off toward where she parked her car. Once we got there i stopped and looked at the car she drove and just took it in.

Laura: I couldn't let them junk it... It was the only thing i had left of you...

She said as she laid her head on my shoulder holding my arm with both if hers. I smiled and looked down at her and seeing that smile reminded me so much of her mother. I kissed her forehead and she handed me the keys.

We got in my truck and she scooted close to me and said while i started the truck, hearing that hemi made my smile get even wider.

Laura: So... What are we going to do now dad?

I looked at her then pulled out of the reserve and said.

Andrew: First we need to get Derek, we need all our family here for this...

She nodded to me as she brought out her cellphone i had to do a double take as i said.

Andrew: Whatever happened to flip phones?