Chapter???(almost a year my bad)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am embarrassed as I turn an author whatever it is, call me anything.. as long as it's nice lol, I think I'll have more fun with these chapters my brain right now just thinking of a lot.. I've been through a bit of profession, yeah just saying this as an author's note I just letting you all know.. it has been so long though many things happen what The hell definitely try to continue what are the mistakes they are and spelling errors and incorrect information that I might put in at some point in any of my stories for this specifically you can tell me and I will try and correct it as much as possible anyways this isn't really a chapter I'll make the other one and start the story.. my bad this doesn't have much punctuation, anyways the story will haha see you!!

And what pod keeps notifying me that this might be just a bit of seconds to read that's fine with anyone else I guess I have issues right now I will come back to this I will thank you promise to do so and it's just a lot going on and I feel quite ...

And what pod keeps notifying me that this might be just a bit of seconds to read that's fine with anyone else I guess I have issues right now I will come back to this I will thank you promise to do so and it's just a lot going on and I feel quite annoyed and not really in the mood for a lot of things but it doesn't mean I won't continue this even if I said it all the time and still feel like I never had the Time overall whatever I'm going to Yap my gums off until I'm tired just yapping with my fingertips as I type on the keyboard LOL anyways the story will be back shortly or lonely haha it might be shorter because I like to see more chapters in this because does look pretty dry pretty bland I'm going to work more!!!

I'll try my best to do it as quickly as possible and to finish other stories or not necessarily refinished but like just continue on with my Japanese girl be interesting I found myself if they're not same as last story I might mention it if I don'...

I'll try my best to do it as quickly as possible and to finish other stories or not necessarily refinished but like just continue on with my Japanese girl be interesting I found myself if they're not same as last story I might mention it if I don't this would be a heads up if it happens, feel free to follow like star whatever it is you can read as much as you want to give me suggestions and I'll try see if my brain can make more stories of different characters or even scenarios for you guys actually glad my main story has like thousands of reads I'm so glad for that and the Stars you give me to thank you even if you don't that's fine still thank you for even opening a book and at least reading a couple sentences is the best feeling like a gift even completed the story sorry if it's so long even this then again all this yapping nothing else anymore it's better than that, sorry again for the bad punctuation and this would be good in the next chapters at least I hope speaking of that then again remind me if there are any mistakes I will gladly correct them okay bye!!!