Fear

It was a dimly lit club with red and blue lights all over the place. Though it was created for a feel of relaxation , it was only adding discomfort to Taehyung's eyes. The strong smell of perfumes , cigarettes, alcohol was suffocating the senses to think straight . The loud music and laughter of males and females were unbreable for his ears .

It was actually a party held after the award shows. And it is the place where the gentlr facades of the artist falls revealing their true nature. The image of innocence and gentle lose its meaning outside the screen. It is the place where deals are made and are broken .

A perfect place for newbies to grab their oppurtunity to succeed.

But now Taehyung was surrounded by his producers , editors and a few bunch of low rated celebrities who are eager to bring their luck back by impressing the directors .

Taehyung being the youngest of the lot was being mocked for having a shot of tequilas in one go . Though be was a minor . It didn't mattered. And in order to preserve his respect he had shots after shots with constant cheering being the catalyst. Completing ten shots of tequilas he started to feel dizzy and nauseous. He headed to the washroom . As he washed his face he felt a muscular pair of hands hugged him from behind. As soon as he looked up at the miror his eyes met with a drunken pair of eyes . Shin jung-ki , their producer . Disgusted he tried to loosen up the hands but the man who was in his late 40's forcefully started kissing his neck . Disgusted he begged the man to stop but the man was more power ful than a 17 year old boy with lean body . He thrashed the boy's back to the nearby wall and without giving any scope put his lips on the boy . He thrusted his fat tongue inside the boy's mouth making the boy gag. Slowly drops of tears rolled down on the boy's cheeks. Soon Taehyung gathered his courage , kicked the man's groin,slammed the door open and rushed outside the washroom . He immediately rushed outside the club . But as he stepped outside the club he could see his mother standing at the doorway with a face of disgust . His mother ponited her finger at him and shouted " you are tainted " . In denial he stepped closer to his mother in order to seek comfort but failed when his mother said " Don't even dare to touch me with your dirty hands . You bring nothing but shame to our family "
"Eomma I didn't do anything . He was the one who forced me eomma please dont't leave me"
But all he saw his mother's figure slowly fading . With desperation and horror he shouted with all the strength left in his body , ""Eommaaaaaaaa!"

Taehyung opened his eyes in fright . Beads of sweat forming on his forehead a two drops of tears rolled down his cheeks . As the situation was absorbed by him his eyes shifted toward the digital clock 11:45am .

Gradually he sat up from the couch . As soon as he sat up an excruciating pain stung in his head . The terrible hangover made him feel nauseous . Soon the memories of last night hit him like a rush .
Though the initial anger had subsided but still he was thirsty for revenge .

He headed towards his washroom . He saw no trace of the broken whiskey glass and immediately felt a sense of gratitude towards Yoongi . He is the only person whom he can trust in this industry . The man has been with him through thick and thins . Provided him with the emotional support and guidance that has helped him to keep sane .

Thinking of him his phone rang . It was Yoongi. With a groggy voice he spoke up .

"Hello"

"Tae from 1pm you have a meeting with the producer Peter Clarkson . So it would be better if you get ready now and I would tell the canteen people to prepare something for you for breakfast . "

"Hmm"

"And I know its not my place to tell you but I think you must learn to contol your anger for a while . Because its directly or indirectly affecting your health. Like you can start meditating or join few online therapies on anger management issues . "

"I'll try "

"Ummm... okay get ready okay ?I'll come and pick you as soon as possible."

Taehyung as soon as possible freshened up ,dressed up for the day and waited for Yoongi.

Soon Yoongi arrived picked him up and got into the car. Taehyung as usual chose the front seat Yoongi started driving . As they drove to their destination Tae opened the window a little to get rid of the suffocating atmosphere inside the car . Cool breeze thrashing on his face . As the cool breeze disheveled his hair his mind ran back to the dream he had last night . Actually it was a real life incident which has been haunting him for 17 years. The first time he was sexually assaulted by a man . It traumatised him to the core . It made an animal in bed . Every time he gets intimate with a man or woman he tries to show his power , his superiority which he could not show that day , he becomes maniac . His thoughts pulled their brake as soon as the car came to a stop . There was a huge jam in front of them .

Numerous cars were honking getting late for their respective work places .

When even after 10 mins the jam didn't clear up a bit Tae decided to take the matter in his hands. Despite Yoongi's warnings and refusals , impatiently he put on the mask , with a frown on his face he marched towards the end where could hear a commotion between two men . One with a thick voice and other with a very sweet voice . Both were arguing about how the bulky man was going to harm two little kids who were crossing the road maintaining traffic rules . As he marched towards the men a sweet fragnance overpowered his senses.

"Are you two going to argue over this matter for the whole day if it is so kindly leave the road because you are disrupting a public service .

The lean male startled looking at the tall muscular man clad with a black mask .

Soon the lean males ocean like eyes met with brown eyes of Taehyung . Tae's breath hitched he felt as if the whole world came to a stop for the minute. But could not keep looking to those eyes which held immense purity .

He felt like as if those eyes could see his tainted soul and mocked their lack of purity.
He felt exposed infront of that male . The harmless, innocent male was so very harmful for Tae.

......................................................

TBC~~

Regards ,
Your author