Its all about fame

"....And the best actor of the year award goes to "Son Sueng-hyun for the movie Idon't love you anymore ....."

It was followed by a sound of glass crashing which shocked the manager but the doer was staring at the tV
Even at his disheveled state with drunken red eyes and hair all over the face he was breathtakingly handsome .
But the reason of the anger though unknown to us was well known to the manager .

"Calm down Tae. Breaking things would not lead you to anywhere. "

"I can't stand the sight of that mo********er all proud and smiling taking that award. Does he know anything about acting ?"

Truth .

Even the manager knew that . The award shows are prepared for companies to showcase their abilities on buying the awards. Even the worst of worsts actors got this awards .

But what to do when you are a self -made actor with zero influential background but full of talents strive to make their place in this industry.

"I'm gonna file a case agaonst them " and thehandsome man chugged down the whole bottle of alcohol.

Kim Taehyung is one of the finest actors of his generation , had world wide fame and was not accustomed to loss . It was after a very long that somebody got to defeat him in any way . And that too with the influence of money.

After last night's call of consolation from his company he has been drinking and now its already 4 am  in the morning.

Yoongi ,his manager since early years could not manage to leave the boy in the state of fury alone knowing that
Kim Taehyung 's anger is something else.  

As the sun gradually made its way to the sky soft light of dawn entered the living room .

Yoongi turned to see the boy had slipped into deep slumber on the couch after loads of  blabbering throughout the night.  
The broken pieces of whiskey glass was lying near the tv which was now playing the performance of a girl group.

Sighing quietly he switched off the tv and got up from the couch and cleaned the broken pieces of glass to dispose it safely .

He didn't mind doing the work of housecleaner at times like this because over these 8 years he had already grown an adoration over the boy . Because he reminds him of his own brother who is growing up all by himself back in the hometown under the care of his Aunt.

As he disposed the glass pieces he also made sure to clear Taehyung's schedule a little because the the introvert male who is lying on the sofa looking all harmless like a baby won't up before 12 pm. He looked at the  clock , it was 4:45 am . He too decided to head back to his apartment to get some rest . His boyfriend must have slept by now after waiting for him . Thinking this he quietely left the apartment.

.....................................................

Hi everyone! This your author and I'm here with my new Taekook story with loads of angst , fluff , love heartbreaks and a happy ending .

The story is completely out of my imagination and the characters are not related to the original personalities. 

Warning:-
Any kind hate comment or abusive comment will not be entertained. Otherwise strict action will be taken.