Starting

Delhi, India-

Khurana Mansion which is decorated like a bride today, but it seemed as if someone has cast an evil eye on this happy moment.

Actually tomorrow there is a wedding in their house and that too not of one but three in which there are two boys and a girl of this house.

But as they say, the bigger the name, the more enemies. Along with money, they have also earned a lot of enemies. And due to that, the son of the eldest son of this house, i.e. the eldest son of Avinash Khurana was murdered yesterday.

In Grandma's Room-

A woman who looked around 75 years old but the glow on her face was so bright that it could defeat age. But today her mind is restless and extremely worried.

She is telling the two men sitting in front of her - "Anil, how can we not follow the tradition that has been going on for years, nothing is hidden from you, if this marriage does not happen tomorrow, then you know what we will say to your father after going upstairs that we could not fulfill the promise that you waited so long to fulfill, let the future daughter-in-law of our family become someone else's daughter-in-law, Anil, this will never happen.

Saying this, she gathers her sorrow and says further, - "Remember Anil, even if we have to lose our lives in fulfilling the promise given to our family, we do not feel any sorrow, this time is very difficult for everyone, at this time everything is shattered.

Today this house has lost one of its lamps (saying this, wiping her tears, she takes a deep breath and says further) how can we let the trust of our Atharva become someone else's, how can we hand over the Laxmi of this house to someone else???

-"So how can you do this to Advik, you know he has only lost for this family till date, and will Advik be able to be happy with Atharv's would be wife, will he be able to accept her from his heart - Avinash ji who was listening to his mother and younger brother for so long, asks his mother...

Grandma -"You are saying this Avinash, don't you know that this is the custom that has been going on for years. When a woman becomes a widow at a young age, then she does not have to be tied in those chains for the whole life, so that if the younger brother of that man is single then his home is settled with him again, this is not a new or unique thing, the whole society accepts it. In some cases, the brother has to take care of his children too, and Aashvi is not even married to Atharv, so what is wrong in this.

Avinash ji - "We understand mother but Advik will marry her......

Avinash ji was still speaking when grandmother interrupted him and said - "You don't worry about her, Advik will also have to bring someone in his life, then why not Aashvi, she is not even married yet, so we don't think Advik will have any problem with this and Aashvi is also younger than Advik.

Anil ji - "But mother......

Grandmother -" (interrupting) We don't want to hear anything about this now, Aashvi will marry Advik only and that too tomorrow, now you people prepare yourself and your wives, we will inform Shivraj Bhai Sahab. Now go and rest, on their mother's behest both the brothers start to leave but grandmother stops them and says - "This is the time to act with courage, both of you have to take care of yourself as well as others, so be strong in this difficult time.

Both leave grandmother's room, as soon as both of them leave, grandmother sits down on the sofa, there were tears in her eyes at this time, pain on her face which could not be expressed.

She says to herself - we know that our decision is wrong to everyone and we are all looking stone hearted but what to do, this seems right for everyone. Son Atharva, forgive this old grandmother of yours and you don't worry, if God wishes, we will also come to you soon, but till then make everything right here, saying this she asks her tears.