Reece seeks for help

MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL!
MENTIONS OF PAST!
One night Reece goes to chars house and knocks on the door not knowing Mia was there Reece went to knock again but then hesitated he looked in the window and she was watching Bridgeton snuggled on the sofa next to Mia. Mia was giving char a head massage and they were having galaxy and popcorn. Reece went to leave then Mia looks out the window and tapped on it char got upset because Mia stopped Reece turns back to the window with tears in his eyes Mia gets up to go to the door.

Mia opens the door and shouts to Reece "come on in char pause bridgeton" then the tv turns off and char comes to the door "oh hey Reece"  Reece looks up at char and waves "what brings you hear at ten past eleven?" Reece goes to speak but gets scared so backs away a little bit
"Reece come in look"  Reece goes in and sits on the little sofa
Char sits next to him and puts her hand on his shoulder and says "Reece what's up"
"I- I don't know what to do any more" Reece pulls out his hand from his pocket "I can't keep doing this anymore"
"You can't do what Reece" Reece cry's some more "char.. you have been a dear freiend of mine and you have helped me" the whiff of alcohol coming from his breath you could probably smell from a mile away "Reece have you been drinking" asks Charlotte Reece stands up and shouts "so what if I have" then walks out. And gets in his car Mia runs after him and sits down in his car taking his hand. "Reece let me take you home you can't drive okay?"
"Okay but won't Marjorie be mad?"
"Of course she won't she loves you so much"  reece looks into Mia's eyes and kisses her hand and whispers "thank you". Then gets out the car

Mia hops into her car and takes Reece back to his house where Marjorie is standing outside Reece gets out of the car and Marjorie waves at Mia and smiles then looks back to Reece. Reece goes to Marjorie and picks her up and takes her inside they both lay on the sofa Reece protecting Marjorie and doesn't let go.
"I'm sorry beautiful"
Marjorie sits up and looks at him kissing him on the lips and whispers "my love it's okay I'm going to bed now okay" Reece nods and says "I'll come and join you soon"
Marjorie smiles "okay" 
It hits one in the morning and Marjorie wakes up to Reece stumbling into bed Marjorie goes back to sleep half an hour later she wakes up to Reece on his phone "Reece go to sleep" Reece looks at Marjorie "I will soon" Marjorie turns to him and lays on his chest and just stays there for an hour cuddling Reece puts his phone down and moves causing Marjorie to wake up "sorry babe I'm just laying down I love you"
"I love you too and it's okay" Marjorie turns around and Reece swoops her up and takes her downstairs "Reece we have work tomorrow" he looks at her and says "we don't have to go?"
"Reece what has gotten into you" Reece sits Marjorie down on the sofa
"Marjorie when I first laid eyes on you I knew it was meant to be forever and now your moved in I'm starting to properly think yes this is forever Reece starts to get on one knee Marjorie van Gould will you do the honour of marring me?"
Marjorie looks at Reece with a big smile on her face and says yes!! I would love to marry you" Reece gets up and picks up Marjorie and swings her around and around then he puts the ring on her finger and takes herself off to bed "wait!" Says Reece Marjorie turns around "what is it?" Reece smiles and says "how about some champagne to celebrate?!"
Reece how about another night? You're drunk and someone needs to drive to work tomorrow!"
"Yeah but one won't hurt"
"Reece it's two in the morning and with me one turns into six and we can't be doing that okay I promise another night"
"Fine let's go to bed" The next morning comes around and Marjorie is getting ready for work and Reese wakes up to and says "Marjorie stay home today please"
"Reece you know I can't do that I would if I didn't have to fight for the managers job Get up for work Reece"
"Okay can you drive me?" Marjorie looks at Reece climbs onto the bed and kisses Reece on the cheek and says "I kind of have to now hurry up I'm going to make coffee"
"Don't make coffee we can pick some up"
"Reece! We will be late"
"Okay! I'm up" Reece comes down the stares and hugs Marjorie from the behind kisses her neck and says "I love you"
"I love you too let's go I've got our coffee"
15 mins later "okay I'll see you later"
"See you later love"  another 15 minutes later Marjorie enters the office and logs on then gets distracted by looking at her ring. Autumn enters the office, "hello Marjorie."
"Oh hello autumn you scared me"
"Have a good night?"
"Yeah it wasn't bad what about yourself?"
"Yes it was fine"
Autumn logs on char and mia enter the office and ask to speak to Marjorie, Marjorie steps out of the office and asks how Reece was last night
" well he didn't come to bed till about one in the morning so it worried me then he was on his phone for an hour whilst I was laid on him making sure he was okay then he says goodnight lays down and about ten minutes later he swoops me downstairs and asks too marry me she whispers it was really strange anyway I must be off got a lot of work to do"
"Bye" Mia turns to char and says "that was strange I hope he's okay.."
"yeah I'm very worried about him.."
Marjorie enters the office and autumn asks "is my brother okay Marjorie?"
"Oh my love he will be okay he's just got somethings on his mind right now but I can assure you he will be okay my love"
Okay Marjorie as long as he's okay I don't want him doing what he did last year"
"What happened last year?"
"Well things got really bad last year and he got into drinking himself away for his way of fighting of his pain and he was always drinking or went home drunk has that happened yet Marjorie?"
"He came home drunk last night and kept saying he wants a drink I said to him no you have had enough let's just go to bed"
"Marjorie please just go easy on him please by any chance what was he asking for to drink because he has different meanings for his drinks.."
"Oh he just kept asking for champagne"
Marjorie he asks for that when it's a celebration"
"Does he?.. "
"Marjorie what is that on ur finger"

Thank you for reading!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while I might do another one today or tomorrow if you ever need to reach out to someone please do🙏🏻