The hospital

This story part mentions pregnancy and fainting!

"Aut would you stay the night?" Asks Reece. "Of course I will but what about winter?" Marjorie looks at autumn and says "yes winter can too there's a spare room upstairs"
"Thank you" Marjorie turns to Reece and says "I don't feel to good"  Marjorie starts to feel hot and bothered "we need to get you to the hospital as soon as possible!!"
"Everyone get in my car Reece carry Marjorie out quickly" Reece nods then carry's Marjorie to the car they all get in the car and autumn drives like there's no tomorrow rushing into the hospital carrying Marjorie Reece shouts "nurse! Help it's my girlfriend! She needs help urgently!" The nurse comes to them and quickly takes Marjorie to a room where they lay her on a small hospital bed meanwhile autumn and Reece are outside Reece tapping his leg nervously and pacing up and down waiting for news suddenly a nurse comes around the corner then Reese slowly sits down autumn says "well it's about time we've got some news I Hope she's okay." Reece looks at the nurse as the nurse says "are you Reece and autumn knight? Reece looks scared and just nods and says "yes yes we are is my girlfriend okay?" The nurse reply's and says "we don't know what the matter is so if you want to go and see her before we do some tests and X-rays to see if she's broken anything you may go and see her she is awake right now so she is in the process of recovering very soon she will have to stay over night though I'm afraid maybe even three nights just to be sure" Reece nods and says "yes yes please can I please see her" "yes you may are you coming too mam" autumn looks up and says "yes I would love to see her" the nurse takes reece and autumn to the room to see her she is looking very well with the colour coming slowly back to her face "hey Marjorie" said reece "hello Reece" Marjorie says with the dry cracks in her voice "and hello autumn are you okay?" Autumn looks up and almost cracks a smile "yes Marjorie I'm okay thank you Reece can we talk outside?" Reece gets up and says "okay let's go"
"Reece I'm going to go home and let you spend some time with her and call me when you have to leave and I will come and pick you up to come back to yours myself and winter will stay with you tonight so your not alone or until Marjorie comes back home"
"Okay autumn see you later"
"Bye" Reece walks back into Marjorie and she had fallen asleep Reece goes and sits next to her and takes her hand kisses it and whispers "I love you so much" Marjorie's eyes slowly crack open and says "I love you too go home you must be tired" Reece looks at Marjorie and says "no i  want to stay here with you and look after you my love"
"No I'm okay just go back home your tired I don't need looking after I'll message you if I need anything" Marjorie looks for her phone then Reece holds it up and says "promise me you will call me if anything happens no matter the time"
"I promise"
"Good autumn! Wait up I love you gorgeous goodnight" Reece kisses Marjorie on the forehead "goodnight Reece" autumn waits for Reece in the car  Reece sits into the front of autumn car "Reece are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine I'm glad your coming to stop tonight"
"Yes me too but we must get back I'm tired and I need to sleep. We still have to pick up winter yet."
"Okay" they pick up winter and head back to Reece's place the next morning Reece wakes up to a number of calls from random numbers he calls one of them and they pick up "hello is this Reece?"
"Um yes it is who's this?"
"Oh thank god you answered it's the nurse calling from yesterday" Reece starts to freak out "w-what? Is everything okay? What's happened?! is Marjorie okay?!"
"Don't worry! Marjorie's fine I was just calling to let you know her tests came back"
"And??"
"The reason she passed out is because she's pregnant."
"W-WHAT?!"
"Congratulations!!!"
"Wow um thank you!"
Reece runs down to autumn and says "Aut" Autumn turns to her and says "yes?"
"The reason Marjorie passed out yesterday is um uh um."
"Spit it out brother I haven't got all day"
"Um shes pregnant.."
"What?"
"She's preg"-
"I heard what you said!"
"Um are you happy you're going to be an auntie?"
"Well.."
"Well??? Aut what are your opinions?"
"Um i don't know"