A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Greetings, to everyone who have been reading this story ever since from the beginning, or ever since this story blew up for a little.

As i read the early chapters, as well as the plots i have set up. I have noticed that most of the plots are either unprepared, or inaccurate to the character's information or description. This is because of my lack of motivation to even write particular information about my characters which led to inaccurate or misleading dialogues as they progress through the story. And i know this gives confusion and distaste to you readers.

One more problem, is that i have focused on Steven and Arthur's character development, leaving the rest of the characters behind the story. My aim in this story is to make all 6 (Specifically Steven, Arthur, Jayson, Carl, Cartel, and Ryan) of my characters to be the main characters, and not leave anyone as side characters. And apparently, I have not reached or met that goal. 

Plots unprepared, unplanned. Dialogues lead to confusion and misleading information, which makes the main point of the story be left in the shadows.

With these in mind, i have decided to REMAKE THE ENTIRE STORY/BOOK TO TRY TO SUCCESSFULLY REACH THE GOAL THIS TIME.

Don't worry, the story is NOT DISCONTINUED! The story will CONTINUE ON. I just need to REWORK ON IT, AND MAKE MY HUGE ERRORS ERASED OFF TO MEET MY GOAL AS A WRITER.

This goal is not just for me, but it's also for you all, readers. It is my very dream to be a successful story writer ever since i took a step on my high school life. And with that, i will do my best to improve myself as a writer, and will make sure that this first ever story of mine will be the first successful one.

There will be a new book published, it is going to be the reworked version of all chapters from this book. So expect HUGE CHANGES in every detail of the story.

This book, however, will stay as my remembrance of my mistakes and my reason why i started all this. But it will be renamed to "Draft" in the end of the title.

Once again, thank you for understanding, and i hope in the reworked first chapter, it could satisfy not just me, as a writer, but to you all readers.

- GossamnitSuk, The Author