Chapter 8

I breathe in deeply as we run towards the spiders, ignoring the fact that George was screaming his head off in pain.
"Stupify!!!"
"Incendio!!!"
We continued in this pattern until the spiders were nowhere to be seen.
"Let's get the fuck out of here before Aragog finds me." I say huffing.
Fred starts breathing heavily, "Agreed..."
George had finally calmed down, and due to the immense pain he was in, had passed out.
Fred tried continuing going straight, but I pulled him to the right, "I'm not in the mood to walk through a spider web. I had to save Jessie from running into it earlier."
Fred thinks for a minute, "I'd ask how that went, but..."
I shake my head, "Yeah, let's not go there. I'll be lucky if she doesn't kill me for bringing Aragog to us..."
Fred laughs, "At least I'M on the safe side."
I sigh, "Yeah yeah..."
I look over at George, "God, even though I'm pissed he brought us here, I can't help but feel bad for the poor bastard..."
Fred looks over at him as well as we get closer to the end of the forest, "I do too, but this guy and his secrets...You could've been hurt. I would've had to kill him if that happened."
I let out a small laugh, "Someone being protective of me???"
Fred blushes a little, "I'm always going to be protective over you. You're important to me."
I smile. That is, until I realize the car hasn't been started and the other three are nowhere to be seen.
"Fred...where are they..?"
I made sure Fred had a hold of George before running to the car.
I look in the back seat to find them all watching Marvel movies. I was both pissed and relieved at the same time.
I give a deep sigh and knock on the back window.
Jessie looks up terrified, but calms down when she realizes it's me.
I back up as she opens the door and jumps up to hug me, "You're alive!!!"
I laugh nervously, "Yeah...I'm alive..."
When she gets down, she looks over at Fred and George and the color runs from her face, "Oh my god, is George okay?!?!"
I stop her before she goes running towards the both of them, "He's okay. We need to get out of here though. That's why I was hoping the three of you had started the car."
She looks at me annoyed, "It's kind of hard to start a car when you're the one with the keys..."
I looked down at my waist and found the car keys attached to my belt loop. "...How did I get the keys when I wasn't the one driving???"
Jessie shrugs her shoulders, "Your question is as good as mine."
I look over at Ronald and Harry, "Okay you two. I'm gonna need your help."
I toss the keys to Jessie, "You get the car started."
I call Fred over as I have Harry and Ronald help me get everything situated in the back of the car.
'Thank god I was smart and talked the boys into putting a bed back here.'
When the boys were done setting up the bed, they looked over at George concerned.
"Don't worry," I say, putting a hand on each of their shoulders, "I know what to do."
I looked over at Fred, who also seemed worried.
He brings George to me as I get him comfortable in bed.
"Are you riding with me in the back or are you driving???"
"I wanna drive!!!" Jessie says sitting in the front seat waiting to be told what to do.
"That answers my question then." I say giving a small laugh.
"Do you know where you're going???" Fred asks.
"Yeah...I know where I'm going..." Jessie says laughing nervously.
Fred looks over at Ronald, "Ron, you're sitting in the front with Jessie to tell her where to turn, got it???"
Ronald nods as he moves to the passenger seat.
"What do you want me to do???" Harry asks.
I look up at him, "I'll need you in the back seat to keep everyone calm."
Harry nods and gets into the back seat.
I sigh as I take a look at George, the color almost completely drained from his face.
Fred sits down and beckons me towards him, "Come here."
I walk over and sit down on his lap as he grabs me around the waist and pulls me in, "Don't beat yourself up, okay??? Everyone's still alive."
I nod, trying to stay calm as I push the button to close the back of the car.
"Alright Jessie, whenever you're ready!!!" I holler at her.
She hits the gas hard as we launch into the sky.