Chapter 13 - Part 1

The next morning, I wake up and look around, finding myself still wrapped up in Fred's hoodie. I rub my eyes and Fred stirs.
"Good morning love. How'd you sleep???"
"I...I didn't have any nightmares." I was so happy I had tears streaming down my face.
"Awww, please tell me those are happy tears." he said, wiping them away.
I nodded, "They're happy tears."
He smiles down at me, "We should do this more often then."
I smile sleepily, "As long as I don't have to deal with nightmares anymore..."
Fred scoffs sarcastically, "Wow...just to keep nightmares away???"
I look up at him and smile, wrapping my arms around him, taking in the warmth of his body, "Oh please. We both know I'm always up for cuddling."
He laughs, "I know. I was just kidding."
He kisses the top of my head, "I love you."
I blush and nuzzle into his neck, "I love you too."
The door opens and Ginny peaks in, "Hey, sorry to burst in."
I freeze, staying as still as possible, trying to make it seem like I was still asleep.
"Breakfast is ready if you're up for it." Ginny says before closing the door again.
Fred runs his fingers through my hair, trying his best to get me to calm down, "You okay..?"
I nod, "Yeah, I'm okay...just a little jumpy."
He lifts my chin up and kisses me on the lips.
I breathe in deep and kiss him back, smiling, "Love...we've already had one visitor..."
He bites his lip and gives me one last kiss on the lips, "Fine..." he sighs.
"Should we head down for breakfast???" I ask.
"Are you gonna eat???"
I pull Fred closer, regretting saying anything about breakfast, "I'm not really hungry..."
Fred stretches and slowly relaxes, wrapping his arms around me, "I'm not really hungry either, so waiting till lunch doesn't break my heart."
I look up at him and tilt my head, "Are you sure??? You usually eat breakfast."
He kisses the top of my head and smiles down at me, "Yes, I'm sure."
I lay my head back down on his chest and close my eyes, slowly drifting off again, listening to his heartbeat and steady breathing.