3.Burning hearts

The moon cast a silvery glow through the penthouse windows, creating an ethereal light that flickered over the luxurious bedroom. Adrian Russo’s eyes were locked on Isabella Moretti, his obsession clear in every dark, hungry glance.

Adrian approached her, his presence commanding and intense. Isabella stood near the edge of the bed, her dress hanging loosely from her shoulders, teasingly exposing her smooth skin. She felt the heat of his gaze and shivered in anticipation.

**Adrian:** (voice low and rough) *"You have no idea how much I want you."*

Before Isabella could respond, Adrian was on her, his hands rough and possessive as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. His lips dominated hers, his tongue exploring with a fervent need. She gasped, her hands gripping his shoulders as he pushed her gently onto the bed.

He took his time undressing her, savoring each movement. His fingers traced along her body, sending shivers of anticipation through her. When she was fully exposed, Adrian’s eyes darkened with a mix of lust and possession.

He positioned himself between her legs, his breath warm against her inner thighs. Isabella’s heart raced as she felt his hot, eager tongue against her skin. He began by kissing and licking the sensitive flesh, his touch making her shudder with pleasure.

**Isabella:** (voice trembling) *"Adrian… please… don’t stop…"*

Adrian’s tongue flicked teasingly over her clit, and he began to suck and lap at her with a skillful rhythm. Isabella’s breathing became ragged, her body writhing as waves of pleasure built up inside her. He pressed his face closer, his tongue working her with an insistent, almost desperate fervor.

She moaned loudly, her fingers digging into the sheets as she neared the edge. Adrian’s intense focus never wavered, his mouth and tongue bringing her to the brink of ecstasy. She could feel the heat and passion radiating from him, heightening every sensation.

**Isabella:** (crying out) *"Adrian! I’m… I’m going to… ah!"*

With a final, intense flick of his tongue, Isabella’s body tensed and then exploded in orgasm, her cries echoing in the room. Adrian continued to pleasure her, drawing out her release with a mix of gentle strokes and firm pressure.

As her body relaxed, Adrian slowly eased back, his face glistening with the evidence of his intense devotion. He crawled up beside her, his hands gently caressing her, savoring the aftermath of their passionate encounter.

**Adrian:** (whispering, his breath hot against her ear) *"You’re mine, Isabella. Always remember that."*

**Isabella:** (gazing into his eyes, still breathless) *"I’m yours Jaan.

Adrian pulled her close, his body enveloping hers as he held her tight. The dark intensity between them was undeniable, each touch, each kiss reinforcing their unbreakable bond. They were bound by a love that was both fierce and consuming, a force that neither of them could escape.

In the dimly lit room, surrounded by the evidence of their passion, Isabella knew that she was truly lost to him. And as Adrian’s possessive hold tightened, she felt a sense of completion, their souls entwined in a fiery, unbreakable embrace.

---

Adrian’s gaze was intense as he positioned himself between Isabella’s legs, his desire burning with an almost feverish intensity. He guided his throbbing cock to her entrance, his eyes never leaving hers. The room was dim, illuminated only by the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the curtains.

With a deep, satisfied groan, Adrian pushed into her, filling her completely. Isabella gasped, her body arching as she adjusted to his size. The sensation was overwhelming, making her grip the sheets tightly.

**Adrian:** (voice thick with lust) *"You feel so tight around me. I’ve been waiting for this."*

**Isabella:** (breathless, her voice trembling) *"Adrian… please, more."*

He responded immediately, setting a steady rhythm with deep, powerful thrusts. Each movement was deliberate, driving him deeper into her as he pressed his body against hers. The feeling of his hard cock moving in and out of her was intoxicating, making Isabella moan with every thrust.

Adrian’s hands gripped her hips firmly, guiding her as he took control. His thrusts became more urgent, driven by the intense pleasure and the need to make her his in every way. He leaned down, his breath hot against her ear.

**Adrian:** (whispering, voice rough) *"You’re mine, Isabella. I’m going to make you come hard."*

**Isabella:** (her moans growing louder) *"Yes, Adrian. Please, I need you… I’m so close."*

He increased his pace, his thrusts becoming more powerful and relentless. The room was filled with the sounds of their pleasure—the rhythmic slap of skin, their heavy breathing, and Isabella’s cries of ecstasy. Each thrust pushed her closer to the edge, the sensation of him inside her overwhelming her senses.

With one final, deep thrust, Isabella’s body tensed and she cried out, her orgasm hitting her with a force that made her entire body shudder. Adrian followed quickly, his own climax erupting as he buried himself deep inside her, his release mingling with hers.

He collapsed beside her, both of them gasping for breath as they rode out the aftershocks of their intense connection. Adrian pulled her close, his hands tenderly tracing along her back as he nuzzled into her neck.

**Adrian:** (softly, with a satisfied smile) *"You were incredible. I need you more than you know."*

**Isabella:** (her voice soft and content) *"And I’m yours,Adrian.Completely