Playlist

Feito pela autora original👆

_________________________________________

SINTO MUITO QUE SEU IRMÃO SEJA CHOCANTE E SÓ OUÇA MÚSICA CLÁSSICA, MAS COM RESPEITO, EDWARD PODE CHUPAR MEU PAU.

O QUE HOUVE DE RESPEITOSO NESTE ASSUNTO? E ALÉM DISSO, EU PREFIRO QUE VOCÊ SEJA UMA PÉSSIMA - NÃO JOGUE MERDA EM MIM, GAROTA!

_________________________________________

CONCUSSION | GIRLHOUSE

you do surgery on my mind. I think about you all the time, and my history calls you a viper, but I think I lost something inside ya.

QUESTION...? | TAYLOR SWIFT

did you ever have someone kiss you in a crowded room, and every single one of your friends was making fun of you?

GOLDEN BROWN | THE STRANGLERS

lays me down, with my mind she runs throughout the night. no need to fight. never a frown with golden brown.

ALL-AMERICAN BITCH | OLIVIA RODRIGO

i am light as a feather, i'm as fresh as the air. coca-cola bottles that i only use to curl my hair. i got class and integrity just like a goddamn kennedy, i swear.

I CAN SEE YOU (TV) | TAYLOR SWIFT

you brush past me in the hallway and you don't think i can see ya, do ya? i've been watchin' you for ages and i spend my time tryin' not to feel it.

FAST TIMES | SABRINA CARPENTER

couple days in, i call you, 'baby.' three stories up here contemplatin', but what the fuck is patience?

AFFLUENZA | CONAN GRAY

money, money, ain't it funny, honey, when you get what you need? baby, life is a breeze.

YELLOW | XΑΝΑ

we can keep this hush 'cause i don't wanna share you with no one. you're drawing on my skin with your finger tips, and wild flowers bloom in the corners of my ribs. i guess this is what heaven is.

MONET ISSUES | CHASE PETRA

said blood doesn't mean a thing when vitriol haunts your sleep and permeates your family. fair warning. giving me a name, then handing me the blame. i won't be changed.

GREEK TRAGEDY | THE WOMBATS

i love this feeling but i hate this part. i wanted this to work so much, i drew up our plans on a chart.

SAY NO TO DRUGS | LOVELYTHEBAND

they taught us how to say no to drugs, but no one warned me about fallin' in love. i tried everything they said i shouldn't do. nothing's hit me as hard as fallin' for you.

PARTY GIRL HEY VIOLET

living up to low expectations one at a time. two in the afternoon, wanna die. falling back asleep from three until like four pm. wake up and do it all over again.

LOVE ON THE MOON | CATIE TURNER

'cause look at the stars lying here in my arms. why would you wanna be that far apart? i can go first to the end of the earth just to prove i got space here for you.

VAMPIRE OLIVIA RODRIGO

i used to think i was smart, but you made me look so naive.

ONE THREE DOG NIGHT

it's just no good anymore since you went away. now i spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday.

VOID MELANIE MARTINEZ

i'm spinnin' 'round the corner. it's tastin' kinda lonely, and my mind wants to control me.

MONSTER | DODIE

i'm guessing that i've grown horns. i guess i'm human no more. i can tell i've rotted in your brain.

HAUNTED HOUSE | MCKENNA GRACE

i know it's not healthy. it doesn't help me, but i do it anyways. looking at photos, reading the letters that you gave me. i could never throw them out 'cause a ghost never leaves a haunted house.

&BURN | BILLIE EILISH

go ahead and watch my heart burn with the fire that you started in me, but i'll never let you back to put it out.

MAD ABOUT YOU | HOOVERPHONIC

trouble is my middle name, but in the end, i'm not too bad. can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad.

YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL | LANA DEL REY

will you still love me when i got nothing but my aching soul? i know you will.

DO NOT WAIT | WALLOWS

all the things you don't wanna let go. you wanna look back on in the cold, all the times that feel like everything when nothing really happens at all.

CLEMENTINE HALSEY

and in my world, the people on the street don't know my name. in my world, i'm seven feet tall, and the boys always call, and the girls do too. because in my world, i'm constantly, constantly havin' a breakthrough, or a breakdown, or a blackout.

FAST CAR | TRACY CHAPMAN

you got a fast car. is it fast enough so we can fly away? still gotta make a decision - leave tonight, or live and die this way.

HEAT ABOVE | GRETA VAN FLEET

follow the fearsome sound as they march to battle, hear the drums pound. we do not fight for war, but to save the lives of those who do so. can you hear that dreadful sound? fire still burning on the ground.