8.4

Dom is in the garage working on his car, while Mia went out to get some groceries.

"Everyone's looking for you," Beatrix says as she and Brian walk into the garage.

"I'm right here," Dom tells her with a shrug.

"It's nice to see you've gone with the times and switched to electronic fuel injection. Looks good," Brian says as he looks at the car.

"Buster became a gear head," Dom says with a smile, causing Brian to shrug.

"We're going with you," Brian says as he grows serious.

"I don't plan on bringing anyone back," Dom tells him as he sits his tool down while glancing at Beatrix.

"We know," Beatrix says with a nod.

"Hit that throttle," Dom orders Brian, who does as told.

Mia arrives home, before seeing Dom, Beatrix, and Brian in the garage. Brian looks out to see Mia as she frowns. Mia quickly goes inside, where she starts taking the groceries out of her bag. Brian quickly follows after her, causing Dom and Beatrix to lightly smile as Brian leaves the garage. Beatrix is looking under the hood of Dom's car as he walks over, handing her a beer.

"It's a beast," Beatrix says with a smile before taking a drink of her beer.

"Same thing your brother said when he first seen it," Dom says with a small smile before it fades as he thinks about Letty keeping the car for him.

Beatrix rests her hand on Dom's giving it a comforting squeeze. Dom looks up at Beatrix causing her breath to catch as they stare at each other while slowly leaning in. Their lips connect as they let the problems of the outside world fade away while they live in the moment.

Two hours later, they all meet in the driveway.
"How do you say goodbye to your remaining brother?" Mia asks as she hugs Dom.

"You don't," Dom answers her before getting in his car while Mia gives Beatrix and Brian a hug.

Dom sits on his hood as he holds onto the necklace that had been passed between him and Letty. Beatrix sits on the hood of the car that she and Brian came in while Brian throws rocks off the cliff before Gisele drives up.

"I thought you weren't gonna show up," Dom says as he and Beatrix walk over to Gisele.

"You saved my life," Gisele tells him with a small smile. "I'm willing to return the favor. This will help get you to Braga." Gisele hands Dom a piece of paper before he walks away. "Beatrix. Going in there is suicide."

"I have no choice," Beatrix tells her causing Gisele to nod in understanding. Gisele kisses Beatrix on the cheek before leaving.

"So this is where my jurisdiction ends," Brian says as they lookout at the town below them.

"And this is where mine begins," Dom says as he holds up the piece of paper.

Beatrix, Brian, and Dom sneak inside the church that Braga is at.

"You ain't forgiven," Dom says as he points his shotgun at Braga.

"You want to arrest me?" Braga asks as he looks up at them.

"No, we're beyond that," Beatrix answers him with a glare.

"You can't buy your way out of this one," Brian tells him.

"You and me... you and me, we're not so different. You're no hero," Braga taunts Dom, who cocks his gun and prepares to shoot Braga.

"You're right," Dom says as he eases off of the trigger. "And that's why you're goin back across the border." Brian walks over and handcuffs Braga. "But Fenix is mine."