Prologue

"So, now that everybody is back to their seats, I will add a few persons," Ayana says after everybody took their places and finished eating. "But, they asked for a big entrance, so I'll show you a scene before they appears."

The screen opens.

Alexia and Hayley are at the cemetery, witches surrounding them.

"You're lying," Alexia grits her teeth.

Jane-Anne shakes her head, "we're not. Klaus is half werewolf and you're also a werewolf. It's more than possible."

Klaus and Alexia frowns at that, confused. What did she means?

"I'm not pregnant!"she yells in anger.

Students gasps as Alexia's eyes widens and Klaus squeezes her hip in anger. Why the hell did those witches lie?

Sirius eyes widens and he turns to James, "I'm a grandfather.. James, pinch me, it's a dream."

James nods his head, a chuckle escaping his lips as he slaps hard Sirius behind the head.

Sirius lets out a gasp and scratch the back of his head, sending a glare to James who's trying to hold his smirk, "ow! I said a pinch!"

Remus laughs, "it's not a dream. You're a grandfather, padfoot."

"I'm an uncle!" Jeremy is the first one to speak in the Scooby Gang, as the others watches Alexia and Klaus in shock.

"Nik is a father? What a way to make me laugh," Kol chuckles as he claps his hands.

Klaus shakes his head, "it's impossible. Vampires cannot procreate."

"Didn't you hear, Klaus?" Ayana asks him calmly. "You're part werewolf. And with your family, everything is possible," she snaps her fingers and six figures fall down.

"Theo! I have your butt on my face!" Juliette yells pushing her twin off her.

"Children, get up from the floor," Ayana says firmly, but calm as the six children get up.

Everybody could already see the resemblance between the children and Alexia and Klaus. At least four of them. The two others didn't look like them.

"Mom!" Juliette notices her mom and runs to her with tears. She hugs her tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Alexia looks at Klaus who's as shocked as her, "help," she mouths before turning back to the little girl who's crying on her chest. "It's okay.." her confusion is an understatement, she just found out she fall pregnant, and she thought she would never have children the moment she got with Klaus, and now she found out she don't have one.. but four.. or maybe six?

Henrik walks to his younger sister and gently push her off his mother's chest, "she don't know is yet, Juju."

She wipes her tears away and nods with a sniff, "I know.."

Henrik wraps his arms around her little finger and pulls her to his chest.

"Please, introduce yourselves," Ayana tells the children.

"I'm Josie," the dark haired teenager says.

"I'm Lizzie," the blonde continues.

"We're twins."

"Fraternal, obvs."

"What does obvs means?" Finn whispers to Rebekah who looks at him after completely forgetting he was there by how silent he was.