Prologue - The Beginnings

The story begins with a 8 year old boy sketching in the living room as he is making many outfits and whatnot, until he hears a loud noise coming from the garage. He then runs out of his room to check it out on what the noise is to see his sister and uncle making a weapon and Qrow is seen teaching her how to assemble her own weapon from scratch and Ruby is seen halfway done.

Qrow: alright kiddo, just one more assembly job and you are good to go, just put together the blade and the base together.

Ruby: Okay!

She then what he told her as she is assembling her weapon happily and smiling, watching her and his uncle build the weapon, he became also happy.

Sage's brain started to gain more braincells of creativity as he quietly closed the door and quickly goes up to his room and decided to draw his own weapon design, he opens up the window curtains, grabs his pencil, pulls out his sketchbook and sta...

Sage's brain started to gain more braincells of creativity as he quietly closed the door and quickly goes up to his room and decided to draw his own weapon design, he opens up the window curtains, grabs his pencil, pulls out his sketchbook and started to work on his drawing.

Later that day, Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long return home with groceries as they are greeted with Kids Ruby and Kid Yang running up to them with a big hug.

Yang&Ruby: Mom! Dad! You're home!

Summer: Hi my girls! How are you two?

Ruby: We're doing good but big bro Sage didn't want to play with me.

Taiyang: Hmm? Why's that?

Yang: we don't know, He seems very busy on whatever he is doing in his room.

This caught Summer's attention as she then pats both of their heads.

Summer: Alright, I'll go and talk to him and see what he is doing, you girls help daddy with the groceries okay?

Both: Okay!

Summer then goes to Sage's room while the two girls helped Tai with the bought groceries. Summer then enters Sage's room to see that he is asleep on the table and goes to see what he is doing, to her surprise, she is drawing a sketch of his own weaponry. It is his own design of his scythe with a rose on the handle, she then flips a page to see another sketch, a pair of gun with a barrel so long that resembles a blade.

Summer: Oh my baby boy, he is becoming like his mommy and sister. A great huntsman.

She then goes to gently tap his shoulder as he woken up, he yawns as he stretches his arms up and gently rubs his eyes.

Sage: Is it worning aweady?

Summer: No, its still afternoon.

He instantly energized as he looks at Summer and hugs her tightly to which she giggles and hugs him back.