Chapter 10: Trauma

Nunew squirmed his eyes as saw himself on a kind size bed in a beautiful huge luxury room.

Doctor: How you feeling son..

Nunew looked here and there were only doctor and a woman and he was in the room.And he saw zee's huge photo on the wall depicting it's zee's room..

Psychiatrist: Dear what happened why did you try to take your life like this..

The female psychiatrist tried to ask..

Then nunew saw his wrist which had a thick bandage wrapped around...

Flashback......

Ananda : New..What happened dear open the door..

Ananda knocked at nunew's door..

Kaius: New..it's okay dear...we are here open the door buddy..

Ananda: New...
Nunew's cries were also stopped...

Everyone panicked..

Zee: Nunew open the door..

Ananda: Nunew please dear..New...

Kaius and Ananda pat the door but soon they moved a bit as they saw blood coming out like water from the little space under the door..Their eyes widened..

Zee: Linda! search the spare key quickly.

Linda: Sorry master the spare key of this room was lost.

Zee : Ananda,come aside..

Ananda came aside,Zee and Kaius took some steps back ,held each other and ran side wise pushing the door forcefully with full power and finally they succeeded in breaking the door and quickly ran inside Kenji also ran and started crying at what he saw Ananda quickly picked Kenji and hid his face in neck hugging him tight as she also get scared by the horrer in front of her.

Nunew was laying unconscious his wrist slitted by the knife the blood flowing out through his veins..

Zee and Kaius both ran to him sitting on knees.Kaius quickly put nunew's head in his lap while Zee quickly took out his handkerchief and tore it in half and tied it in wrist tight to stop the blood and wrapped the rest of the part to secure...

Kaius quickly put nunew's head in his lap while Zee quickly took out his handkerchief and tore it in half and tied it in wrist tight to stop the blood and wrapped the rest of the part to secure