Synopsis

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures and gif used in the story.Thid story is Just for entertainment nothing to do with reality.Please inform me first if you have any complaints.

Warning: This story will have strong language,mature content,smut and kink a well in between a huge age gap.So read at your own risk.

Synopsis
This story is about Nunew a cheerful 15½
Year old kid who hates chocolates.He was living with his grandparents as he was an orphan but after his grandparents passed away his elder aunty who was maid at Wang mension owing a good amount of money on her got nunew's custody because his younger sister who was doing better in financial aspects straight forwardly denied to have Nunew in their home.Luna(Nunew's eldest aunty) got no any option rather then taking Nunew with her to Wang mansion.As Nunew reaches there he catches everyone's eyes due his cute nature and beautiful looks.In this Nunew met real owner of the house and business Mr Wang A 33 year man with every luxury and handsomeness of the world but having a strong resistent and scary aura make everyone afraid of him while Nunew find him very arrogant ,scary and strict person who doesn't care about anyone and is always in serious mood.He started living there accepting and was admitted in a school as well for complete his schooling.
Nunew was all over happy but he hated zee because he was scared of him the most and named him as Sir White Hitler, He always avoids to cross zee's path because he was the person who didn't want Nunew to be there and whenever he sees Nunew ,it felt he will eat nu alive.But life becomes unfair once gain with Nunew and he loses his aunty's support due to an accident which made his life tougher because now he had pressure to pay the dept to Wang family and hospital bills for his aunty's treatment all by himself because he himself refused to go to his other aunty's house for an unknown reason and he became a man servent in Wang mansion. But nu's condition ,his age and innocence melts zee and zee get addicted to the little's presence In which he tried to make his life better in which he got the glimpse of a wounded inner child behind that bright smile of Nunew When nu attempts to suicide just because zee offered him a chocolate.In this many more things came out in light making zee realise how cruel the world can be.What are those wounds ,Why nu's aunty denied to take his custody,does she hate him this much ,Why nu hates chocolates this much ,Will Zee able to make nu believe in life .Will nunew able to save his aunty's life ? Will zee able to cure nunew's pain and scars on his innocent heart ? Let's see guys.

Author: Hay guys it's my new idea I know you'll are waiting for those stories which I had suggested last time. I'll do that whenever I feel a strong idea regarding the plot. Currently I found it interesting.I hope you're not bored with my stories Guys.Are you all excited for this story.

Release: 5th September 2024