Chapter--- 17

This is the 2 years of marriage agreement paper between Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. Here is some conditions that Wei Wuxian have to follow

1. Never reveal the marriage without Mr. Lan Wangji's permission.

2. Live separately.

3. full fill Mr. Lan's every need.

4. you have to quit your acting if it's needed.

5. Don't share anything to anyone, that Between you and Mr. Lan (not even with family members).

6. can't meet with your family members too much.

7. if anything will happen then you can't blame Mr. Lan.

8. Don't interfere in Mr. Lan's personal matters.

9. After 2 years if everything will okay then you can continue this marriage or else get divorce.Weiying put the agreement paper on the table rest his head on the backrest and close his eyes just then his phone start ringing...he pick up the phone it shows a unknown number.

Hlw...?

Hlw this is Wangji..., I forget to tell you something. If you want to add any point in that agreement than wrote that on a paper I'll add them.... Wangji said in a heavy voice

Okay... But from where you get my number...? Weiying questioned

Ohh yes... Your secretary give me your number..

Oka... Weiying about to say something but Wangji cut the call, Weiying put his head on the table as he thought "I have nothing to write... except one thing, please never do anything which make me turn my back from you."

On the other side..Wangji was on his bed... texting with his girlfriend

"I already give him the agreement paper, as you say"

"Okay... But it's didn't prove your love Lan Wangji"

"What do you want now, i did as you say..., You don't want to get married with me, now you want me to marry Weiying and I'll do that also...? What else you want now"?

"Don't blame me Lan Wangji.... your family told you to marry that freak, i just want to show him, his actual place that's it"

"What do you mean, hun...?"

Wangji now feel very frustrated... his relation with his girlfriend turned very bitter after all these, she didn't broke their relationship but makes it worse, scolding Wangji, and sometimes threat him with there private picture but when he tries to stay away she please him, spend hot and romantic moments and always make him think that what she is doing it's for their good. He put his phone on the side table.., where he found the box that Weiying gave him as a gift, he open the box and take out a silver crystal bracelet... It's his favourite "Swarovski crystal bracelet"

 It's his favourite "Swarovski crystal bracelet"