4🌺

They all run to bed and help him to sit.
Tae- (hoarse voice) Water.
Yg help him to drink water.
Tae- Where am I? And who are you all?
Jin- Baby I am your Mumma.
Joon- I am your papa.
Tae- Mumma - papa.
A tear drop roll down from their eyes. They call Dr. Who come and check him. And Tell them that he now put of danger and didn't remember anything.  After staying for a week in hospital tae was discharged and he is now much better. Now it has been 2 weeks tae staying at kim mansion, he is comfortable around every member and feel like at home. And his health is also a lot better than before. Today as always they are sitting in living room.
Joon- Vantae baby papa wanna talk to you something listen to us carefully.
Tae nooded and snuggle in yoongi's arm who thread his now little long hairs. He love long hairs and girly clothes and to his surprise his family didn't found him disgusting. They support him in everything.
Joon- Me and your Mom was in school when we meet with each other. We were not lovey-dovey from starting we were More like tom &jerry couple. He was the beauty of university while me being a bookworm. In our last year there was a party and we both drink too much and jin ended with yoongi and yoonji. I took responsibility of yoongi and yoonji like good father. I wasn't much happy at starting but in those 9 months we fall for each other and our family also doesn't have any problem. We love yoongi and yoonji very much but bear you are our love symbol so atomatically we love you very much but when you were two an accident took place in which we lost you and my and jin's parents. But they save you and drop you somewhere we found you before three weeks. This is your previous family life don't think too much baby we want to live with you and every information is true.
Tae read everything and a tear drop from his eyes he feel a pain and everything start playing in his mind.
Yg- Now tell me how you fall from cliff?
Tae- Papa they were about to sell me to those kangs, he is a manwhore so I run away they found me do I jump. I want to revenge them appa.
Jin- We will help you baby.

Kim mansion

Kim mansion