17🌺

After some week, kang accepted the deal with Kims and jeons afterall he needed money. Yoonji is now 3 months pregnant and they permanently settled in India. Tae is always clingy to him. Today jungkook have meeting with Kangs. And taehyung was in his company when he received a message from unknown message, tae smirk coldly.

Tae- Bogum get the car ready we are leaving for Jeon corporation.
Bogum nodded guessing the seriousness in his voice. After 15 minutes they reach jeon corporation, tae walk inside the company, his jaw clinching in anger and an smirk visible on his face.
Bogum- (in mind) God save kangs today, they are gonna face devil itself today.

Tae reach to jk's cabin and went inside and the scene infront of make him more angry. Nick was sitting on his fiance's lap who look at door with wide eyes and push him down. Tae went to them, jk stand up gluping nervously.
Jk- Tae....it's not how you see.
Tae didn't say anything and glare at him and shin.
Jk- Baby...

His words were cutoff by a hard slap making everyone's eyes wide in shock.
With jk-
Jk was working on his files when his secretary come their and informed about the arrival of Kang Shin and his boyfriend lee Nick. He ask her to send them which she compiled. After few minutes they both come there.

They were talking about the project when Nick come towards him with file and lean on the table showing his cleavage slightly but jk didn't pay attention to him while shin smirk and click the photo and send it to Vantae from his number. After 15 minutes when the project ended when one of his gaurds message him that Vantae has entered the building and looking angry.

So he signal Nick who smirk slightly and sat on jk's lap making him shocked before he could say something the door got open and there come his furious fiance, he push  nick and tried to explain taehyung but he was glaring at them making him afraid maybe taehyung misunderstood and will call off this wedding.
He was about to say something but *Slap*, he doesn't expect this.

His look

..... to be continued