Auditor's Priceless Treasurer (CHAPTER 1.5)

INTRODUCTION OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS

JAY:
We all know the feeling of going back to school, right? You can just say "Another school year, I miss vacation". Yeah, I know how you feel. Hello, reader! I am Jay, but some people call me "Jayu". I am 16 years old, I live with my twin sister, Hanabi and my single mom, Yurimi. My mom is Japanese and my dad, Jacob, is American which makes me and Hanna half Japanese half American. Our dad died when we were just 10 years old. He serves for the military and died as a hero who saved his comrades and other injured people who were in battle. My mom is a business woman for a few years now. Even though she is busy with work, she always find some time for me and my sister. So, I just got home from vacation and the next thing I knew, it's back to school tomorrow. I am now a 10th grader and just like when I was a 7th grader, I keep my guard up and won't talk to my new classmates since I'm too shy to meet new people. You see, I have an issue since elementary that whenever I talk to my classmates, I sometimes cause trouble for them and then got bullied for it. But I didn't care about them, as long as I have my best bud, Liam. I sometimes feel nervous around Liam, I don't know why. I've been like this for a few years now which leads me to the point that I may have feelings for him...? Liam has been my classmate since Kindergarten and we've been best friends since then. Liam became popular at school since the start of 1st year high school because of his good looks and his reputation as basketball team captain, but he never changes how he treat me as his own brother. Whenever I was bullied in elementary, he would always defend me and teach the bullies a lesson for me. That's what makes him a good brother for me.

LIAM:
Hey! Hey! Hey! What's up y'all? I am Liam, nice to meet you. I am 16 years old, 4 months older than Jayu. I live with my Mom, Joy and my dad, Charles. I also own two cats which me and Jayu shared. Their names are Freckles and Mimi. My dad worked as a business man and Jayu's mom is his business partner since they helped each other build their own businesses. My mom is just a normal housewife and an entrepreneur. She make videos for charity and donation in churches, orphanage, and many more. As you know, I am popular and being confessed by girls multiple times. But I am not like those jockey boys who always go out with girls and then dump them for a new one. I will tell you a secret that I never told to anyone, not even Jay: I am gay. Yup! that's right, I like boys. I tell you, if Jay knows that I kept a secret from him, my most trusted best friend, he will freak out because we're always honest with each other and we don't keep secrets from each other. But I can't also tell him that I had this unrequited love that he might not accept and throw it aside. He might even hate me for it, so I'll keep my mouth shut until the right time comes for me to finally confess to him.

HELLO, MY DEAR READERS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FIRST EVER NOVEL THAT I MADE. PLEASE IF YOU LIKE MY BOY'S LOVE NOVEL, THEN MAKE SURE HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE CHAPTERS AND STORIES! ^_^