Auditor's Priceless Treasurer (CHAPTER 2)

MAKING TODAY A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU

AT JAY'S HOUSE

Just as Liam was opening the door for Jay, they were taken aback when a loud bang and small colorful shredded plastics, that seemed came from a confetti, was falling from above.

All: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Whoa! I was not expecting everyone to be present in my birthday...

All: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAYU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"
Yurimi: ''Happy birthday, honey. Blow the candle and make a wish for mommy, will you?"

I wish....to always be with Liam?....what the? why am I thinking about? Liam will never leave me, so why am I thinking that he might leave me?

Just as Jay was clearing his mind, he absent-mindedly blow the candle of his chocolate flavored cake with flower icings on top. Everyone then burst into shouts, cheers and claps as soon as Jay finally blew his 16 twirling candles.

Yurimi: *cheers* "Happy 16th year old son"

Wait, WHAT? I haven't made a wish yet, I didn't even blow it intentionally.

Minato: "Happy Birthday, Jay"
Jay: "Thanks, Uncle"
Hana: "Happy birthday, bro"
Jay: "Thanks, Habi"
Alexis: "Happy birthday, Bff"

Alexis, Jay's and Liam's best friend and companion since seventh grade. She is sometimes act as a love life therapist to both boys, given the fact that she have fallen in love with many boys before their time together. That means, she knew about the feelings the two boys felt for each other. She also is a huge gossip in their school                                                                                                                          

Jay: "Thank you, Alexis."                                                                                                Liam: "Happy birthday, Jay."                                                                                      Jay: "T-thanks, Liam"                                                                                               Alexis: "By the way, Jay, what did you wish for?"                                                                Jay: "U-uh....."

Is it just me or the air-conditioning feels a bit hot? Or is it just my face that feels so hot?

Jay's face is turning red slightly...is he ok?

Liam: "Jay, your face is turning pinkish."   

Jay: "W-wait, really?"
Liam: ''Do you feel unwell?"
Jay: "No, I don't feel sick at all.
Liam: "It seems like you are blushing..."
Jay: "What? Me? Blushing? Hell nah! why would I blush for no reason?"
Liam: "Is it because of what Alexis said?"

Damn it, he knew?

Jay: "I'll go to my room to check it."
Liam: "I'm coming with you"
Jay: "Huh-o-ok"

Jay is always stuttering these days...

Jay: "Wait let me grab something in my drawer."
Liam: "Sure Jay."

Jay hurriedly went to the drawer out of embarrassment that he didn't notice a wire from his computer and then slipped on it. Jay shouted and exclaimed like a lady in distress. Thankfully, Liam was able to catch him before he could hit his head on the corner of his nightstand.

Liam: "Whoa, careful!"

W-what just happened? W-what? my face is so close to Liam's. He's holding me as if I'm a princess fallen off the tree.

Jay: "OH!! I'm sorry"
Liam: "It's ok, I don't know you would be clumsy. So cute~" *Laughs*

Jay never wanted to show this embarrassing side of his since it got him into a lot of trouble before. He even got bullied for it. That's why, even from Liam, he hid this side of him.