Raid

Biana's POV 👸🏽👑
I stood up eventually to look around. Since it was dark I estimated that we cried for about two hours.

I felt something pick me up. A light emitted that has been rising the same as me so that must be Edaline who conjured up a flashlight.

"I'm getting lifted to."  I hear Sophie's voice in my mind. I blink once I see all my friends in the same room with all our family's.

We all got bombarded with questions and hugs. I was glad once I saw Edaline,Grady and Sophie crying well hugging.

"Ahem!" Mr.forkle clears his throat. "We are gonna try to raid a neverseen base and get Crystal." "Gethen and Gisela's daughter.

"Sorry Keefe I've been trying to figure out a way to tell you." Mr forkle says. "But be careful because they are super protective of her and she is just 3 years old." Mr.forkle warns.

"Awwwww." Everyone says as Mr.Forkle shows a picture of Crystal. (Crystal has blonde hair in pigtails and has an ice blue dress and ice blue sneakers.)

After a while we were able to find the base. Once Dex hacked the door we charged in since of how long it took to get here we were able figure out a plan.

Sophie would distract whoever would have Crystal which happened to be Fintan and I would grab Crystal gently and Sedate her.

So once Sophie and Fintan were fighting I rushed to grab Crystal and sedate her. Once she was sedated it seemed like all the neverseen members were charging at me.

I quickly light leaped away making sure my concentration was extra strong so Crystal doesn't fade. Once I got to Everglen i gently laid Crystal down on the couch and put a blanket over her.