chapter 3

-

we were walking to the city, we were going to lasergame for my birthday. I had never laser gamed before but al my friends said i would enjoy it. i just believed them, and its not like i knew something else. we arrived a little early but everyone was already there. we signed in and then joked around while waiting for it to be our turn.

We did a few games of laser gaming untill we decided that we we're going to the beach to eat something, since there were really good café's there. we walked, wich went a lot slower then first since we were joking around and eventually even went in a shop. the walk that at first took only 15 minutes took over an hour now, but eventually we reached the café. we got assigned a table and sat down. we all orderd some drinks and some food. we ate and talked. at some point some one left. when some one else also left, the 3 of us that were left decided to take a walk over the beach. we were talking and walking. when the other person left me and Esp decided to sit down.

the ground was cold and the sand was annoying but we still sat there in silence for a good while. at some point Esp put her head on my shoulder. "you know, you really shouldn't have punched Neo, it was kinda mean and you also overreacted."

i get a litle annoyed but tried to stay calm. "But he showed up uninvited to my birthday party he is so stupid." it sounded more snarky then i intended but i couldn't be bothered apologising.

"from you're point it was uninvited but he was technicaly invited by my mother." she says to me, pulling her head up from my shoulder.

"wow! you're really siding with him now! after all that he has put me trough!" i shift a little, now looking in her eyes, angry.

she looks back at me, a litle scared because of the sudden outburst. "i'm not siding with him, im just saying that maybe you shouldn't have punched him."

"go, just fucking go." i say to her increadibly angry.

she decides to just go, seeing its useless to try and let me see my own mistakes. i sit there for a while, crying, mad at myself for lashing out on her. im now seeing my  mistakes, but like always its already to late. I start to get a tingling sensation in my feet, slowly moving up, suddenly i hear footsteps approaching, the sun almost going under, the tingling sensation reaches my head, making me dissy, i look at the ground to try and get it to go away, but instead of seeing my legs, i just see particles, slowly fading away, the footsteps continue to come to me, now seemingly running, i look at my arms as they slowly start to turn into dense particles, slowly turning to less and less dense. when suddenly i feel a hand on my shoulder, i recognise esps voice.

"whats happening? why are you dissapearing!?" she screams, sounding scared. i feel the rest of my body slowly dissapearing, esp's voice slowly sounding more and more distant.

then every thing goes black.

-

im so evil for leaving like that, especially at the rate im writing.

about the fact that im not uploading a lot, im quit bussy with school and stuff, so dont expect that im gonna write these fast.

see you in the next chapter!

(also if you want to read some epic dream smp oneshots, go checkout @DoodleDoop213, they also edited this to make it readable(i cant promise updates on that one either tho)

words: 608