𝓞𝓒 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: 

Liora Ashborne

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻:

Female

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼:

High Level Demon

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 

Liora Ashborne is a striking figure with an air of both grace and resolve. Her light blonde hair, cascades in soft, curly waves, that frame her face and highlights her piercing green-blue eyes, which shimmer with both kindness and a deep, hidden strength.

Her attire is both practical and elegant: she wears a fitted white tunic with long, puffy sleeves adorned with lace detailing and silver flowers embroidered at the cuffs. The high-waisted dark grey trousers, flaring gracefully to a 3/4 length, feature intricate silver stitching that complements her black ankle boots with silver accents. A silver pendant with a jade green gem, a cherished gift from her brother Zeldris, and also her way out of the demon realm, hangs around her neck.

Liora also wears a dress that merges elegance with functionality. The dress is a soft, flowing fabric in a pale shade of green that compliments her eyes. The bodice is intricately adorned with delicate lace patterns and silver floral embroidery.

The dress features a fitted bodice with a high neckline and slight puffed sleeves. The waist is cinched with a white sash that ties at the back in a bow, accentuating her figure and providing a place to attach small pouches or weapons if needed.

The skirt falls in layers of soft, flowing fabric, with the top layer being slightly sheer. The skirt reaches just above her knees, allowing for ease of movement, and is trimmed with delicate silver stitching.

The dress has hidden pockets and shorts attached. She has a dagger strapped to her thigh also.

Her black boots and necklace are a constant.

𝓗𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽:

Liora is about 162 cm tall about 10 cm taller than her brothers.

𝓐𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼:

Liora was also trained by Chandler for a duration of her time in the demon realm and as such is aware of the technique: Full Counter.

Full Counter is a technique that can reflect an offensive magical assault and turn it back on her opponent at double the strength of its original power.

Liora can also transform into a demonic and non-demonic form, when in her demon form her crest appears on the right side of her neck, and the closer to an all out transformation the more the crest creeps up and down her body.

This also means Liora has the same abilities as any other high level demon.

Her magical ability is 'Sinful Manipulation'

Sinful Manipulation allows her to harness and control the energies of each of the seven sins.

Pride ~ When activated Liora receives a physical and magical boost, this also gives Liora a boost in confidence. However, she can only use it for up to five minutes before she needs to give it a rest for a couple hours. She can use it for up to five minutes currently and her only draw back is a headache.

Lust ~ When activated Liora can sense the desires of those she focuses on and can in turn use this to her advantage by creating illusions. She can create one large complex illusion or several smaller simplistic ones. They only work if the subjects of the illusions believe them.

Sloth ~ When activated Liora can create an energy field that slows time for those she chooses. She can only use this in 10 second intervals and a maximum of 2 times per battle before the drawbacks on her body become too great.

Greed ~ When activated Liora can absorb energy from her surroundings, boosting her physical abilities. She can only absorb up to double her physical abilities though before it starts having the opposite effect. She can only use this once and once it wears off fatigue sets in quickly.

Gluttony ~ When activated Liora can nullify magic in her presence and disperse the energy into other things. Such as ally's. She cannot absorb this energy. It becomes taxing after a while and can only use it 3 times whilst in battle.

Envy ~ When activated Liora can mimic magical abilities she has seen in the past 10 minutes of battle and can mimic up to 2 at a time and for 5 minutes at a time. She can use this twice. After the second time though she is more often than not unable to continue.

Wrath ~ All consuming rage, boosts Liora's powers to the absolute brink, this is quite often only able to be activated in her full demonic form. This is Liora's own sin, like brother, like sister. She is at her strongest at this point, but wrath is hard to control...

She cannot use more than one sin at a time, and she cannot necessarily use all of them throughout a battle as drawbacks from one ability may drain her so she cannot execute another sin.

𝓐𝓰𝓮:

At Present time in the story Liora is 1,200 years old.